Livin’ that hygge life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A microfiber comforter so you’ll be warm in the winter but not melting in the summer; it’s the perfect all-weather weight.
2. An ultra soft velvet upholstered bed frame that’ll make you never want to leave the bed.
3. A tufted velvet sofa to sink into it after a long day at work. It’s been waiting for you!
4. A papasan chair with the most over-the-top cushion for maximum comfort.
5. A pair of blackout curtains that’ll not only help you sleep deeply, but they’ll also help save energy by preventing your heating and cooling from going out the window (literally!)
6. A globe floor lamp so you can read or craft without having to turn on all the lights in the room.
7. A faux fur throw pillow that you’ll just want to bury your face in constantly.
8. A set of hotel-style towels because there’s nothing cozier than drying off with a soft, fluffy towel.
9. A rice paper floor lamp that’ll provide soft, soothing, indirect lighting, instead of the harsh overhead ceiling lights.
10. A set of microfiber sheets so soft and crisp, they’ll feel like they’re from a five-star hotel.
11. A rolled arm lounge chair that you can just imagine curling up in with a good book.
12. An outdoor firepit if you plan to enjoy those summer nights even when there’s a little bit of a chill in the air. Plus, s’mores!
13. A leather sofa that’s gorgeous now and will only get more beautiful with age.
14. A trunk-style coffee table for storing as many blankets and pillows as your heart desires.
15. A sherpa throw blanket to curl up under when you’re just a little bit chilly.
16. An electric wax warmer so your house can smell delicious at the drop of a hat, and without the worry of an open candle.
17. A tufted velvet pillow that’ll add some softness and charm to even the most blah sofa, chair, or bed.
18. A knitted pouf perfect for extra seating, putting your feet up, or just having a cool soft ball in the house.
19. A set of warm white mini lights to cast the perfect, golden glow. Plus, the brown wire will blend in to your decor more easily than the traditional green.
20. A set of dining chairs so comfy you’ll probably end up lingering after dinner, preferably with a good cup of coffee.
21. A super soft shag area rug that’ll make sitting on the floor a first choice instead of a backup.
22. A hammock chair you’ll almost definitely use for outdoor relaxation, and that I personally would 100% put in my living room.
24. A super plush bath rug so you don’t have to step on hard, bare tile with your fresh, clean feet.
25. A set of upholstered headboard panels that’ll cushion your wall. Plus they’ll help with noise reduction in your space.
26. A tapestry wall hanging to add some softness to your hard, cold walls, especially if you’re in a dorm and cursed with cinderblock.
27. A set of flannel sheets for transforming your bed into a warm and fuzzy haven you won’t want to leave in the morning.
28. A stylish geometric floral rug because your toes deserve to be protected from your cold, hard floors.
29. A pillow-top mattress pad that’ll provide a softer (and cooler!) night’s sleep without replacing your entire mattress.
30. A white noise machine to keep out any traffic sounds, neighbor noise, or other distractions and just let you relaaaaaaax.
31. A Himalayan salt lamp that offers warm, soothing light and good ~vibes.~
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.