Here’s to making the little things a bit easier.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 15-pack of meal prep containers to help prevent another day at work with a rumble in your stomach and no food to soothe it. Portion out your lunch and dinner and you won’t have to scrape together a mediocre meal.
2. A pack of organic and recyclable ethylene-absorbing apples that’ll soak up all the gases in your fridge that are causing the fresh fruits and veggies you just bought to spoil AGAIN before you can eat them. I curse the fridge gods every time this happens, time to try something else.
3. A hanger stacker to fix one of the most annoying storage problems in your entire house. Raise your hand if you’ve been personally victimized by a cluster of hangers. This “before” and “after” alone has already changed me for the better!
4. A stain remover that’ll magically erase the coffee you dripped on your pants this morning and the wine you’re about to spill on your shirt right now.
5. A weekly pill organizer because if you skip your pills one more day it’s going to be a bloody annoying situation! Use this to take your medicine and vitamins daily and when you’re supposed to. Might be hard to swallow, but this is super important!
6. A set of two massage balls for those of us who feel like their backs turned 80 this year without us. Work out the pain points in the muscles around your body so you don’t built up stress over time.
7. An eight-pack of Skyn Iceland’s firming gels to de-puff your under eyes, because you went to bed at 3 a.m. again after bingeing Hulu. These gels are so refreshing as they firm and tone (especially if you store them in the fridge).
8. A bottle of CND Essentials nail & cuticle Solaroil to rid your life of broken and peeling nails from all those gel manicures you did over the summer. With daily application, they’ll grow so strong you’ll be able to file this purchase under #worthit.
9. A drink-tracking bottle that’ll help you remember to put water in your body before your pee turns from clear to yellow from dehydration. You’ll soon be saying, “H2OMG I’m so hydrated”.
10. A shirt-folding board to incentivize you to actually fold your laundry when it comes out of the dryer instead of clumping it all in a “clean pile” that eventually gets dirty because you never took the time to fold it all in the first place!
11. A flexible cable protector, because even if you’re not rough with your things (hi, me.) your charging cord will eventually give up and break way sooner than you want it to. Fix your broken things before they really break!
12. A pack of 36 hydrocolloid acne-absorbing patches for when literally nothing is going to get between you and clear skin. Put these on any unwanted pimples overnight and put an end to pus, oil, and inflammation by morning.
13. A mini fabric steamer, because you’ve been skating by with wrinkly clothes hoping no one would notice. But now you want to look fresh. Steaming the wrinkles out is such a small detail but can make a WORLD of difference when it comes to how professional and put-together you look and feel.
14. A pack of divider sticky notes that’ll help you out of that procrastination rut and become the Elle Woods of whatever it is you’re passionate about. Divide and conquer those goals of yours!
16. A pack of six cable clips that’ll finally organize your desk, car, and bedside table charging stations by keeping cords in their place, because gravity has been making your life harder for 👏far 👏too 👏long.
17. A jar of O’Keeffe’s hand cream to heal your cracked and drying skin just in time to get through winter. Over 8,300 Amazon reviewers swear by it!
18. A pack of motion-sensing LED lights, because you’ve stubbed your toe on the kitchen table one too many times! These are a cheap way to get helpful lighting in places that need it most around your home. You don’t need to get professional installation — just stick them on.
19. A pair of amber-tinted glasses for anyone who spends hours in front of a computer. These’ll rescue your tired eyes by minimizing eye strain caused by blue light emitted from digital screens and fluorescent lighting.
20. A pack of Sugru moldable glue to mend broken things around your house. From the spokes in your dishwasher to the band of your watch, this glue is a versatile way to make long fixes, quick fixes.
21. A jar of CeraVe moisturizing cream in case winter is wreaking havoc on your skin, causing extreme dryness and sensitivity. This cream will restore your skin’s protective barrier so you can face the cold winds with a moisturized suit of armor.
Solving problems that have been bugging you for ever!
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.