Might get a little loose and…sit on an armchair instead of the couch.
Staying at home during the coronavirus pandemic sure can make the days all blur into one. However, for those of you keeping track, Friday night does still exist.
Thankfully, there’s some absolute party animals keeping the Friday night spirit alive on Twitter.
1. Someone stop this cool cat before things get out of hand.
2. Knocking ’em back like there’s no tomorrow.
3. *”Dominos” by The Big Pink plays softly in the distance*
4. Friday nights are for getting loose with the squad.
5. A story we’ll be telling our grandkids one day!
6. The only puzzle I’m trying to figure out is how lit this sesh can get.
7. It’s a total scream, if you know what I mean.
8. Ain’t no party like a mask-making Zoom party.
9. Might end up boogying with a total stranger.
10. You carrot stop the good vibes.
11. Let’s party like it’s 2010, baby.
12. Why shred it on the dance floor when you could do this instead?
13. Not everyone can keep up with this level of partying.
14. Finally, who doesn’t love a bit of Friday night action?
How did you spend your Friday night? LMK in the comments!
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!