1. When Katniss from The Hunger Games was fighting for her life in a forest but still had even foundation, flawless undereyes, mascara, and no chapped lips.
2. When Sandra Bullock’s character Malorie wore eye makeup throughout Bird Box even though she was wearing a blindfold.
3. When Mulan wiped a full face of makeup clean off with just her sleeve.
4. When K.C. from K.C. Undercover went undercover as a boy, took off her wig, and suddenly had glam makeup.
5. When Rose from Titanic wore bold makeup that a woman of her station wouldn’t have worn in that time period.
6. When Black Widow finished a fight in Captain America: The Winter Soldier with no sweat and perfectly unsmudged makeup.
7. When Aurora from Sleeping Beauty woke up with a perfect full face of makeup.
8. When Elsa and Anna went to bed in full makeup in Frozen 2.
9. When Jody from Center Stage made quick changes involving all new hair, makeup, and costumes in just a few seconds.
10. When Daniel wore heavy film prosthetics and makeup in Mrs. Doubtfire, and no one noticed.
11. When Clarke from The 100 woke up from cryogenic sleep with perfect mascara.
12. When Kate from 2012 wore lipstick the whole movie despite the fact that there was an apocalypse happening.
13. When Aria buried her face in Ezra’s shirt in Pretty Little Liars without being the least bit worried about getting foundation on him.
14. When Suki dove underwater to save Toph in Avatar: The Last Airbender and emerged with her Kyoshi warrior paint completely intact.
15. When the wives in the post-apocalyptic world of Mad Max: Fury Road had perfect makeup with heavy bronzer.
16. When every woman in Lost had perfect brows and mascara while stranded on an island.
17. When Lara Jean woke up every day with perfect false lashes in the To All the Boys movies.
18. When Cher in Burlesque dragged three clean makeup brushes across Christina’s face and ended up with a perfect full face of makeup.
19. And when Robin said she wasn’t wearing any makeup in How I Met Your Mother even though she clearly was.
Want to be featured on BuzzFeed? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.