We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A large statement vase, because it’s officially spring outside the house and we all need a little more spring inside the house!
Promising review: “Anthropologie has yet to fail me. I’m so in love with these (really large) vases, and I won’t stop til I have the whole collection!”— Customer
2. A pair of high-waisted leggings that’ll keep you comfortable as you’re doing things around the house all day.
Promising review: “I own many brands of leggings from high end to no-name and this is the best by far. Super comfortable and hold their shape so well. They look as good after hours of wear as when you first put them on. Love!”— Customer
Price: $59 (available in sizes XS-XXL)
3. A light cardigan from Madewell, because we can’t seem to find the right balance in our home temperatures right now. It’s either a little too hot or extremely freezing. This should help.
Promising review: “Great cardigan, this will be a staple in my closet for sure. I’m glad I read the reviews and sized down. I normally wear a small but purchased this in XS and I’m glad I did, it’s still fits nicely but not baggy. “— Customer
Price: $34.75 (originally $69.50, available in sizes XS-XL and three colors).
4. A set of cable keepers for your new at-home office. No more having to bend over to the ground every time you need to grab your phone or computer charging cords! Peel, stick, and forget it.
Promising review: “It’s been a full week since I’ve had to reach down, almost falling off the bed, to get my charging cords. Why didn’t anyone think of this sooner?”— Customer
Price: $4.79 (originally $7.99)
5. A plush throw to keep you warm and cozy as you binge-watch your way through the entire Netflix catalog.
Promising review: “Six of them are in my home because we all fight over them. The other five I bought as gifts. I think I might have a slight addiction to them, ha!”— Customer
Price: $39.50 (available in seven colors)
6. A pair of sweatpants because this is the world’s new uniform and TBH, I’m not mad about it.
Promising review: “I am beyond thrilled that I purchased these pants a couple of weeks ago, and have been quarantining in them. They are the softest, most luxuriously comfortable lounge pants I have ever owned!”— Customer
Price:: $84 (available in sizes XS-XL and four colors)
7. A Calvin Klein racerback bralette for a more comfortable bra option that still offers support without feeling like you’re in super restricting clothing all day.
Wire bras? In quarantine? I don’t know her.
Promising review: “Best lounge bra I have ever owned. Super flattering, doesn’t give me major ‘uni-boob,’ so comfy, fabric is super breathable, and actually holds up a larger chest.” — AllieC23
Price: $19.60 (available in sizes 1-3X and two colors) Additional sizes S-L available here.
8. A Fifties-style electric kettle for brewing at-home coffee and tea, since you’re doing that now more than ever before!
Promising review: “I bought this in silver and I live it. Easy to use, right out of the box. It is simple. Heats quickly and quietly and has an automatic shut off!”— Customer
Price: $127.46 (originally $169.95, available in six colors)
9. An acrylic file box set to upgrade your home-office paperwork into something a bit more aesthetically pleasing.
Promising review: “Beautiful product. I love acrylic and this is sturdy and visually pleasing.”— Customer
10. A flirty and fun tiered ruffle maxi dress to brighten up your entire day…week…life?! If you’re having a ruff day, especially.
Promising review: “Perfect summer, special occasion dress! Soft flowing. Deep V-neckline in front and back for the perfect summer feel. Fitted waistline and soft ruffles that float as you walk! The color has an electric vibe. Can’t wait to wear again!” — NordstromCustomer
Price: $59.40 (available in sizes XS–XL and four colors)
11. A joyful mug to bring a smile to your face as you’re working from home. Give that Dalgona coffee trend a try in one of these!
Promising review: “Got the Unicorn. Cute mug! Solid construction. Rather large! The design on it is rather pretty as well. It was a gift for a friend and she loved it! My husband and I got two more for ourselves.”— Customer
Price: $8.40 (originally $14, available in two styles)
12. An underwire bra with fierce embroidery on the top to add just the right amount of texture and make it feel more special if you want to dress up every now and then.
Promising review: “This bra provides great support and can honestly be worn with dresses or blouses with plunging necklines. The J-hook allows you to adjust the straps for wear under racerback and criss-cross tops. Use of the J-hook also provides extra support, lift, and minimizing. I want them in every color.” — NordstromCustomer
Price: $51.75 (available in sizes 32GG–46DD and four colors)
13. A floral bouquet diffuser so you can have a long-lasting source of beautiful floral scents wafting through your house without having to go out and buy fresh flowers.
Promising review: “I purchased the fresh-cut bouquet and midnight jasmine. These come beautifully packaged for gift giving. I placed the fresh-cut bouquet diffuser in my living room. It looks so beautiful and delicate, akin to still-life art. The fragrance IS noticeable and brings a sense of soothing calm. The midnight jasmine, I placed on my nightstand and the scent is glorious and refined.”— Customer
Price: $38 (available in three scents)
14. A printed midi skirt so you can strut your way in and out of every room in your house feeling like you’re actually dressed and ready for the work week.
Promising review: “Love this skirt! It fits true to size and was snug enough that it showed some curves, but was still very comfortable for walking around. Also length is like the photo shows, a bit longer than a true midi. Great print that is not too loud.” — Customer
Price: $103.60 (available in 0–12 and three colors)
15. A pair of Nike running shorts perfect for lounging around the house, walking around the neighborhood, or, OK sure, actually going for a run.
These have mesh side panels which are great for cooling down after any sweaty activity!
Promising review: “I love these shorts. I bought 20 more pairs today! Very comfortable and plenty of room for your body to breathe.”— Customer
Price: $30 (available in sizes XS-XL and two colors)
16. A mug warmer set, because you make a cup of tea or coffee in the morning and somehow always forget you did until about an hour later when it’s already cold. Keep it warm ALL DAY with this!
Promising review: “Just started using this and totally in love! I drink tea everyday and this mug keeps them warm all day long. Plus the wireless charger is also super convenient for my phone. Highly recommend.”— Customer
Price: $69 (available in two colors).
17. A Fresh hydrating lip balm so the winter dryness you dealt with all season won’t follow you into spring.
Promising review: “This is my favorite lip balm ever!!! The caramel smells amazing, feels amazing and comes in the cutest container. The wide design of the jar makes it super easy for application. These Fresh balms are the only balms I’ll ever order.”— Customer
Price: $18 (available in two flavors)
18. A rose quartz facial roller to help de-puff your face as an extra ~very satisfying~ step to your skincare routine.
Promising review: “I have this roller and I have gifted this roller to everyone I know. This Rose Roller from Skin Gym has a cult following for a reason — it’s the best one out there. Have had it for over a year now and you can’t beat the price.”— Customer
Price: $23.80 (originally $28)
19. A silk sleep mask, because one thing we all need right now is a good night’s sleep. These are like a hug for your eyes and will block out the world so you can get some much needed ZZZs.
Promising review: “Very surprised by how much I like this sleep mask. I purchased this on a whim to see if I would like it since I often try to go to sleep before my husband finishes reading. I was worried the strap might be too tight but it is not tight at all and still fits well. I’ve also always been a side sleeper since I don’t like our overhead fan blowing in my face. This mask blocks the breeze and has enabled me to sleep more comfortably on my back as well. Very happy and the quality is worth the price.”— CharlotteAZZZZ
Price: $50 (available in seven colors)
20. A quilted bag you can use for literally anything. It is the modern day Mary Poppins bag!
Promising review: “A brilliant roomy bag for all occasions. You can get all of your gym kit in there easily as well as the kitchen sink! It’s smart enough to use for casual events out and will make an excellent flight bag, I’ve used mine as a shopping bag too. I’ve bought both this bag and the luxe bag as they’re so versatile. Well worth the money. Perfect length handles too.”— Customer
Price: $51 (originally $85)
21. A pair of blue-light blocking glasses, because you spend all day on your laptop and then spend all night looking at your phone or the TV and frankly these could seriously help cut down on headaches from all that screen time!
Promising review: “These blue light glasses saved my life as I work on the computer 24/7. My eyes feel so much better and less tired when I wear them. They are also so cute! I get compliments on them whenever I wear them.”— Customer
22. A three-pack of scrunchies made of silk so your hair doesn’t crease, even if you’ve kept it in a pony all day long.
Promising review: “Love, these are expensive but so worth it. I use these for buns because my hair is thicker and the pink color is super cute!”— Customer
23. A pair of high-waisted leggings with POCKETS, because it’s so satisfying when you’re wearing tights and you can just slip your phone right into your pocket like NBD.
Promising review: “I have been searching for the perfect pair of leggings. These are it! New work from home attire.”— Customer
Price: $65 (available in sizes XXS-XXL and two colors)
24. A rose face mask to help you decompress after a long week of working from home. This mask will re-hydrate you after all those coffee breaks.
Promising review: “It is not a heavy duty mask, does not dry or tough on the skin. It’s the most lightweight mask and leaves your face feeling clean and soft!! Smells amazing and gives your face a glow and hydration.”— Customer
25. An airy dress that’ll get you in the mood for spring weather as it keeps getting warmer and warmer these days!
Promising review: “Love this summer dress which is super comfortable. It’s great for my 5-foot-2 inch frame. I ended up buying three!”— Customer
Price: $52.46 (originally $69.95, available in sizes XS–L and two colors)
26. A bottle of Kiehl’s concentrated face oil for anyone with dry to combination skin who wants a burst of hydration overnight. Wake up refreshed!
Promising review: “I been using this three weeks now on my friends recommendation of Kiehl’s products for skin care and I am so glad I did. I apply around 5-6 drops on my palms, rub them together and then pat all over my face and neck. This is a concentrate, a little goes a long way. Good value for money and will last a long time, it might feel oily at the time of application, but your skin will absorb it overnight, all of it! “— Customer
Price: $22.95 (originally $27)
27. A wine chiller, because you’re having a Zoom happy-hour this Friday and you want to keep your *plus one* as chilled and delicious as possible!
Promising review: ” This is the best wine chiller I’ve ever had and I love the colors. I did get the black for my son’s house and used it while I was up there, now I’m going to give my daughter’s each one for their birthdays.”— Customer
Price: $53.96 (originally $89.95, available in three colors)
Looking at your check out cart like …
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!