If you’re thinking it’s time to finally write that novel you’ve always dreamed of or start journaling again, this post is for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A classic blank cherry blossom journal for you to write away to your heart’s content or just jot down quick musings — it’s a great way to keep yourself occupied while at home.
2. A Other-Wordly” data-vars-price.currency=”USD” data-vars-price.value=”14.99″ data-vars-redirecturl=”https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/other-wordly-yee-lum-mak/1123256570?ean=9781452125343″>copy of Other-Wordly, a lovely illustrated book from which you can discover untranslatable words in different languages: words that are beautiful and strange with equally beautiful meanings. Sunlight that filters through the leaves? Piles of unread books on your table? There are words for those!
3. A writing journal that’ll give you over 600 little prompts that range from incredulous to witty so whenever you need a spark of inspiration, you can turn to this.
4. A lovely real wooden notebook that you can get with the pictured design or customize with your own. You can even choose what kind of wood the notebook is made from (walnut, oak, ash tree, birch, and more)!
5. A dainty vintage-style set of boxed butterfly notecards for whenever you’re in the mood to scribble a note to someone and send away.
6. Or, if a longer letter is your style, this lovely stationery set so you can bring back the art of letter-writing because social media gets tiring. And let’s face it, handwritten letters do NOT deserve to die.
7. An adorable anglerfish book light that’ll lessen the strain on your eyes so you can pull all-nighters writing your stories or journaling in complete darkness without disturbing anyone.
9. A cute dachshund card holder that’ll make a great functional decor piece for your desk and always make you smile.
10. A monthly subscription box made truly for writers — it delivers writing tips and gifts, autographed novels, guides on the publishing process, and chatting opportunities with editors and literary agents! You’ll always look forward to the next box.
11. A literary tea tin to inspire you to write while enjoying a cup of good tea. The writer tins have a cute quote on it while the literary tins will have your favorite chosen author and an accompanying quote by them. They’re also filled with a blend of loose leaf tea that reflects the author. There’s 48 authors to choose from!
12. A lovely candle that’ll make you feel like you’re in an enchanted library — the scents of parchment, cedarwood, and leather bindings will provide the perfect atmosphere to get some writing done!
13. A desk lamp with a storage cup perfect for storing all your pencils, pens, scissors, and other small supplies. It’s a two-in-one dream!
15. An extremely cool wall-mounted brass scroll and pencil holder that’ll hold all your writing tools and will even have a scroll of paper for jotting down anything you want.
16. A fun and quirky pair of socks showing a woodpecker sharpening pencils. You can cozy up in these whenever you sit down to write.
17. An elegant customized bookplate and ink stamp so you can personalize all of your journals and manuscripts and truly make them your own.
19. A calligraphy pen set so you can perfect the fine art of calligraphy and practice that sweeping, way-too-elaborate autograph that no one can read (for your future book signings of course!).
20. A pair of distressed-style quotation earrings for the minimalist writer. They’re cute, eye-catching, and simple enough for everyday wear.
23. A ceramic vase that’ll be a companion for the writer in you. It’s made to look like a book (already so unique, guys) and it’s perfect for showing off flowers, office supplies, anything!
24. A rocketbook so you’ll never have to be disorganized with 100 notebooks everywhere again — this has endlessly reusable pages that you can scan and connect to cloud services so you can share and always have them before wiping the pages clean for new notes. Save trees, people!
25. A quirky ceramic mug for writing inspiration and to serve as a perfect tea/coffee buddy while you’re typing away!
26. A pretty pastel notepad with a quote by Vincent Van Gogh and a checkbox list for all your to-dos.
28. A printed canvas pouch with a design on one side and a quote on the other to both motivate you and hold erasers, pencils, and anything else.
30. A mail enamel pin to remind everyone to write more letters, decorate your jacket, and showcase your writer’s love to the world.
31. A happiness journal with 52 list prompts for reflection, positivity and balance, because that’s something we all need. It’s great for list-lovers! The journal includes photography, illustrations, and copper foil.
You, having been inspired from this post:
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.