Stuff that’ll spruce up your *old* stuff and *new* stuff.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A travel fabric steamer that’ll help you cross over to the ~polished~ side and revive that collared shirt that’s been hiding in the back of your closet since September… even if you’re wearing gym shorts on bottom for your work day.
2. A plain T-shirt that won’t show through to transform last year’s fave sundress that’s a tad cleavage-y into your new casual Friday office look.
3. A simple button replacement kit the least handy person you know could probably use to help you hold onto your fave pair of jeans that’ve had some recent hardware issues.
4. Or a pack of design-y replacement buttons to zhuzh up a shirt or jacket you’ve started to feel a little meh about but is in fighting shape!
5. High-waisted skinny jeans to add into your spring rotation because winter is over and dang if you won’t add something bright into your all-black ensembles.
7. Or a shoe deodorizer machine in case you’re in a dire situation (I’m not exaggerating when I say “dire” here) and some mere spray just hasn’t cut it for ya’ thus far.
8. A gorgeous floral maxi dress you can pair with a longer coat and ankle boots now and sneakers or sandals in the dead of summer.
9. A good ole Sharpie that’ll darken smudges, whitening toothpaste marks, and other light stains on your LBDs, jeans, shoes, and other fashionable items you’re not ready to replace just yet.
11. And a T-shirt with a message that says it all in the most gorgeous way. This’ll only level up your wardrobe rotation.
12. A shoe-polishing kit ready to zhuzh up your shoes that haven’t seen the light of day in a couple of months. OR your shoes you’ve been wearing multiple days a week as of late.
13. A button-detail skirt in several colors that may just prove to be the most versatile new piece in your closet because it’ll go with your new tees (and most any other top).
14. Affordable sandals because, if we’re being honest, sandals really go through it and most only make it through one season or two before they start looking too rough to keep wearing.
15. Or some Teva sandals as a timeless option you can use in tough terrain and *will* last awhile.
16. Block heel sandals in a neutral tone for all those special occasions you have coming up this szn that’ll have you standing, dancing, and acting as the life of the party, per usual.
17. A simple sewing kit with the stuff to help you make the most basic of alterations so that pile of clothes in your laundry room you need to take to the tailor disappears.
18. Detest sewing? Fabric glue can right fallen hems and other clothes-ruining mishaps that’d otherwise land your garments in the trash.
20. A new rain jacket that’ll *clearly* be a good idea come all those April showers that just so happen to occur in all the other months too.
21. A ruched bodysuit – layer it with a high-waisted skirt or your fave jeans for a look so good you’re more or less legally obligated to post to your Insta feed.
22. A vinyl printed tote to carry around your essentials in a bit of style, even if the rain clouds are out and about that day.
24. A glitzy scrunchie you can use for a half-up look (or just a messy pony) because who wants to spend their time on styling their hair when the weather is this nice?!
26. A fabric de-fuzzer that’ll pick up all the errant lint bringing down your LEWK. And then take it to your furniture so they can get a spring refresh too!
29. Round eyes sunnies because perhaps like me you’ve acquired QUITE a few cat-eye sunnies and could use a fresh shape for on the cheap.
30. Superga sneakers in a classic silhouette and an unexpected hue to bring in a little bit of the old and a lot of the new.
31. And an Insta-famous wrap skirt you’ll find allll kind of ways to wear.
Your nemesis when they find out about all your great new fits.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.