Hopefully, these tips sink in.
On Wednesday, @HashtagRoundup asked people to share bathroom etiquette tips using the hashtag #BathroomEtiquette101. It covers tips for your own bathroom, as well as public bathrooms (when we can all use them again):
Check ’em out — I know I’ve definitely violated a couple of these:
1. Re-cap the toothpaste!
2. Don’t leave toothpaste in the sink:
Don’t use the soft, fancy towels:
3. Wipe the sink:
4. No empty rolls:
5. Courtesy flushing is a must:
6. And use the fan, fam:
7. Skip the conversation when it’s a public restroom:
8. Don’t use the stall next to someone:
9. And no eye contact, please!
10. Don’t look in people’s medicine cabinets:
11. Wipe the damn seat:
12. Don’t talk about it — no one cares:
13. Do this!
14. And very timely tip: Always wash your hands!
Do you have any pet peeves? Let me know in the comments!
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!