These are here to stay.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Verb Purple Toning + Hydrating Hair Mask spaces out the amount of time in-between getting your hair professionally touched up by neutralizing yellow tones and brightening your blonde hair to fully platinum in just five minutes. AND it uses açai extract and vitamin B5 to double as a deep conditioner to add extra shine and help undo damage from bleaching.
2. John Frieda Hot Air Brush styles dry *and* wet hair and makes giving yourself pro-like blowouts every darn morning easier than ever (seriously — its simple design is very beginner-friendly). Not to mention, its ~ionic technology~ leaves your mane frizz-free and impressively shiny.
3. Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer feeds your hair with argan oil, vitamins, and sunflower seed oil to supply you with everything you need for healthy locks in just a spritz. Use it as a heat protectant, to reduce frizz, add shine, detangle knots, WHATEVER. Name your mission — this is your sidekick.
4. Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam feels totally weightless, but creates *major* body and volume when you use this before blowdrying. Its satisfying liquid to foam formula works especially great for anyone with fine-to-medium hair — but the best part? It leaves you with super shiny, silky tresses.
5. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 confronts bleach and coloring damage ~head on~ by quickly getting to work on strengthening each and every strand with bond-building technology. Basically, it’ll bring your mane back to shiny and new no matter how many dang times you dye it.
6. As I Am Cowash Cleansing Conditioner enlists the hydrating benefits of coconut and castor oil to both wash and moisturize your natural curls. Its creamy finish won’t leave any residue — only defined, shiny locks.
7. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo won’t punish you for going two (three?) days without a proper lather. In fact, it’s pretty darn close to washing your hair without water. It uses rice starch to absorb excess oil without leaving white residue, while also adding volume *and* cooling your scalp. Dare I say, this is a reward for avoiding showers?!
8. Remington Slim Ceramic Curling Wand creates effortless waves, even on stick-straight hair. It’s simpler to control than traditional curlers so beginners can quickly master beach waves in a matter of minutes. Plus its ceramic plating helps to prevent heat damage *and* create a super smooth finish! No frizz allowed.
9. Vanity Planet Rejuvenating Scalp Massager is the ultimate multitasker. It can increase blood flow to your scalp to encourage hair growth, distribute your scalp’s natural oils to promote shine, and even help control dandruff. And its gentle vibration feels so darn SATISFYING when you use it — people love it for stress relief!
10. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo goes straight to the source of any hair damage — your scalp. It hits the reset button for dull, damaged hair — just a weekly rinse with this will remove dulling residues (hello, styling products) and revive your mane to a gorgeous ✨shiny✨ state.
11. Playa Ritual Hair Oil feels super lightweight, but makes a *big* difference. Its blend of natural oils like coconut, apricot, and sunflower calms frizz, hydrates parched locks, and boosts overall shine. Plus! Vitamins E, K, and other antioxidants actually treat damaged hair, instead of just coating it.
12. Brite Organix Bar None Hydrating Conditioner Bar reduces plastic waste, pesky frizz, and dryness after just one good lather. It combines cocoa and shea butter to deeply hydrate your hair and leave it softer and smoother. So long, brittle strands. Hello, luscious locks.
13. Amika High Tide Deep Waver boasts three connected barrels to create usually-difficult, “effortless” beach waves with one simple tool. All you need to do is slowly move it down your hair in the same way you straighten — this’ll do all the curling for you.
14. Kristen Ess Anytime Anywhere Recovery Balm conquers flyaways in seconds with nothing more than this stick formula of coconut and castor oil. You can use it to treat damage, promote shine, add hold to updos, or tame split ends — all with the flick of your wrist.
15. Verb Ghost Oil adds seriously impressive shine to even damaged tresses with just a few pumps. Its blend of Moringa oil and essential nutrients smooth frizz, fight humidity, and promote bouncy, healthy tresses no matter how many mornings you use a straightener. Fried hair is no longer in our vocabulary.
16. Free People x BajaZen Make Waves Sea Salt Spray requires merely a spritz to ensure all-day volume and ~tousled tresses~ if you’re going for a beach-y, natural wave look. Reviewers say it works well for fine hair *and* smells absolutely divine, thanks to its blend of jasmine and sea salt.
17. Aquis Prime Rapid-Dry Hair Towel makes sure you don’t have to choose between air drying or frizz when you want to take a break from heat styling. It cuts air-drying time *in half* and is much more gentle than the traditional cotton towel, so you and your hair are both happy and in one piece every single morning.
18. Remington 1-inch Flat Iron uses anti-static technology, as well as ceramic and tourmaline plates to take a *smooth approach* to straightening. It has six individual heat settings up to 410 degrees F so you can find the best option for your hair, and leaves you with less static and flyaways. Win, win, win.
19. Briogeo Farewell Frizz Blow Dry Perfection + Heat Protectant Crème treats your hair *before* you style it with heat tools so you can both protect it from damage and promote shine before you even start your routine. Its blend of rosehip, argan and coconut oils detangles and moisturizes to ensure your strands are safe from up to 425 degrees F.
20. Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray takes your traditional hairspray one step further. It ensures all-day hold for any ‘do, but also gives your tresses MAJOR volume, texture, and shine. Not to mention, it’ll last up to 72 hours even in humidity. I suppose you could call this an overachiever.
21. Virtue Smooth Conditioner won’t waste time when you use this in the shower. It eliminates frizz, locks out humidity, seals in moisture, and overall gives your mane lots and lots of shine. And all you did was sing show tunes.
22. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is a favorite among many with fine hair for its ability to build major volume and texture without feeling heavy. Use it on dry hair to lift your roots, give it a tousle, and you are DONE. And you better believe there’s zero white residue.
23. Donna Soft Twist Rollers style your hair into gorgeous ringlets while you catch up on your beauty sleep (and give your locks a break from heat tools, which can cause damage and frizz). Consider these the easiest way to indeed wake up like this.
24. DevaCurl SuperCream Coconut Curl Styler is trusted by many with curly hair for using coconut oil to smooth and soften your ringlets, and give you quick, shiny locks. Get ready for curls that bounce, *not* tangle.
25. Daily Dose Miracle Moisture Spray Leave-In Conditioner makes treating treating dry, frizzy hair incredibly easy — you just have to spritz. Its lightweight, softening formula works on *all* hair types (including 3a to 4c) to leave your tresses smooth and shiny. Plus, you can use it on dry hair!
26. Bumble & Bumble Prêt-à-Powder helps you ditch harsh sprays in favor of a gentler powder formula when it comes to dry shampoo. Not only does this work as a dry shampoo, but it volumizes, extends the life of a blowout, and most importantly, makes your hair feel just washed (as if it hasn’t been a full week).
27. La’dor Keratin Power Glue enlists the power of snail mucin (yep) to both strengthen and coat each and every strand with protection from heat damage. It includes keratin to restore damage from chemical treatments, while its blend of moringa seed oil and collagen encourage extra shine and smoothness.
28. L’Oréal Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Treatment helps you to hit the reset button on fried, over-processed manes. Its blend of almond extracts and protein elixirs both strengthens your hair and protects it from further heat damage — it can even withstand bleaching!
29. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Happi Scalp Scrub uses a combo of AHA and BHA acids and exfoliating beads to (gently) dissolve dead skin cells and styling buildup to restore dry, irritated scalps. And! Fatty acid-rich plant oils and a quick-absorbing multi-amino acid blend ensure your scalp *stays* nourished and flake-free.
30. Celeb Luxury Viral Colorwash makes faded dye jobs look vivid and freshly done *or* helps you easily try out an exciting new shade on already-bleached hair! Either way, you’ll be able to extend your ‘do’s lifetime and avoid costly touch-ups.
31. Garnier Fructis Sleek Shot In-Shower Styler truly cuts your morning routine in half. It can be mixed into your shampoo to streamline your shower (but keep all the conditioning benefits), and uses argan oil and plant keratin to smooth each and every strand as you blow-dry, meaning you won’t need to straighten.
32. Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream works as a leave-in conditioner that helps your ringlets return to soft, defined, and b-o-u-n-c-y thanks to a powerful blend of argan oil, vitamin E, and antistatic agents. It’s time to say an official goodbye to frizz.
34. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer comes at a high price, but has already proven to be worth the splurge (at least according to hundreds of happy reviewers). Not only is it engineered to protect your hair from damage, but dries even thick manes quickly and easily. AND it’ll promote extra shine, leaving you with slo-mo worthy, shiny locks in no time.
Your frizz leaving the building like:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Need more for your mane? We’ve got products to give you the silkiest hair ever, solutions for dry or damaged hair, and incredible products for short hair. Plus, the best wigs for anyone who’d rather improve their ‘do that way. Or check out all of our beauty content for even more great stuff for your hair, skin, and more.
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.