How have there only been four months in 2020?
1. People dipped their balls in soy sauce and claimed they could taste it.
2. And this poor guy had his balls speared by a pole vault.
3. A teenager had to go to the hospital after getting a harmonica stuck in her mouth.
4. A pregnant mom peed all over a grocery store and people had a lot of thoughts.
5. A nurse had the audacity to say that “the best way to prevent STDs is waiting for sex until marriage. Just the truth.” I repeat, A NURSE.
6. A girl almost got her fingertip amputated from biting her nails, and we were all scared shitless.
7. Speaking of shit, this girl had her insides torn apart after the water from a Jet Ski went shooting up her butthole.
8. A brave volunteer demonstrated that some types of packing peanuts are edible.
9. A mom went off on a man who was being creepy toward her daughter, and she became everyone’s hero.
10. A girl recorded the heartbreaking moment when she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her.
11. A guy’s life was saved after a TikTok user noticed an atypical mole on his back in one of his videos.
12. Jim and Pam’s daughter crawled out of the woodwork.
13. This family taught us about their brachydactyly, aka tiny hands.
14. A teen impersonating a “rude teacher” brought back ALL the traumatizing elementary school memories.
15. Friends ate cereal out of each other’s mouths.
16. A mom broke down crying in the middle of Walmart and showed everyone why bulk buying in a pandemic is a bad idea.
17. A family kept their spirits high (and ours, too) through themed quarantine dinners.
18. A waitress proved the older generations wrong by showing the difference between the way boomers left a table vs. Gen Z’ers.
19. A family turned their garage into “Club Quarantine” so their son could celebrate turning 21.
20. A husband celebrated his wife’s going into labor by doing a TikTok dance in the delivery room.
21. A girl ordered special boxers for her boyfriend that were supposed to have her face on the crotch, but another girl’s face was on it instead (prompting a lot of questions).
22. Right when we thought the genitals trends were behind us, people started sticking ice cubes up their vaginas for BS “health benefits.” A gynecologist debunked it.
23. And finally, a man became a sex icon after showing people how to cut a banana with a spoon whilst jazz played in the background.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!