The other candles in your drawers are shaking.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sunbloom soy candle with notes of golden-rayed lily, yarrow, and tonka bean to make your living room feel like an outdoor oasis.
2. A sweet little Voluspa macaron candle in Birthday Cake perfect for sending to friends who like to celebrate birthdays with a lil’ me time in the tub.
3. A Purple Kush candle from Boy Smells with notes of tulip, lilac, and brushed suede that will continue to freshen up your room long after it stops burning.
4. A dipytique Baies candle so iconic that its mix of roses and blackcurrant leaves have inspired reviewers to leave hundreds of five-star reviews.
5. A teensy unicorn candle from Anthropologie with a passionfruit mandarin scent that is, in true unicorn form, *quite* magical.
6. An eye-popping holographic Nudesse candle from Overose with a scent of roses and rain as captivating as its packaging.
7. A peony and blush suede scented candle from iconic candle brand Jo Malone that will add the perfect amount of subtle floral vibes to a room without ever being overwhelming.
8. A Philosophy “Amazing Grace” candle, which puts one of the beauty brand’s most iconic scents in candle form so you can fill your whole space with the freshness of muguet blossoms and warm bergamot.
9. A leather Malin+Goetz candle for a rustic but sophisticated scent to instantly cozy up any space in your home.
10. A Voluspa Rose-Colored Glasses candle blending rose and vanilla for a warm floral storybook feeling perfect for winding down before bed.
11. An Otherland Daybed candle with notes of rosebuds and pear water, perfect for weekend days when you’re lounging on your bed in your favorite sun spot like a cat.
12. An elegant Salt & Sand candle from Anthropologie for anyone who is physically in their bedroom, but mentally holding a daiquiri on a sunny beach.
13. A wild rhubarb scented candle from The White Company with a whimsical blend of freesia buds, plum blossom, and red apples to add an unexpected pinch of sweetness to your space.
14. A Nest candle in Moroccan Amber that mixes sweet patchouli and spicy bergamot to add depth to a room, like a cozy cup of tea in candle form.
15. Votivo’s Clean, Crisp White Candle that marries fruity citruses with soft lilies and sandalwood for a scent so fresh it’ll feel like you threw open the windows to a big breezy meadow.
16. A lavender candle from P.F. Candle Co. so committed to perfectly capturing the scent its purest form that it doesn’t need top notes or complementary tones to balance it out.
17. A dusty pink, fig and currant-scented candle illustrated by artist Allison Kunath that will add some minimalist vibes to any room along with its sweet scent.
You sniffing all beautiful smelling air wafting through your room:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.