Chafed skin, frayed cords, chipped furniture, and other nuisances have no place in your life — no they do not.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A meal planning pad with a separate, perforated shopping list to ensure cooking and stocking the pantry is actually productive.
2. A multipurpose moldable glue that’ll seal, repair, bond, and solve tons of tiny household problems. Frayed cables? Use this!
3. A USB lightbulb adapter because we will no longer accept hunching over the side of the bed just to reach our phone while it’s charging. Now, you can utilize all your chargers (short and long). <3
4. A high-impact support band you can add over your sports bra to reduce that uncomfortable bounce during workouts.
5. A bra strap extender to give you room to breathe (like, literally breathe). It won’t be quite as great as the feeling of whipping your bra off at the end of a long day, but it’ll come veeeery close.
6. Shower curtain rings with two separate hangers for your curtain and liner that’ll make it incredibly easy to remove either for cleaning. Save the precious free time you have during the week to do fun things, instead of fighting to get your grimy curtain off.
7. A jewelry clasp so you can layer and wear multiple of your favorite necklaces at once, and not worry about them tangling into a big mess.
8. A 5-in-1 hair styling treatment that’ll deliver conditioning, strength, volume, and polish to your locks right after you hop out of the shower, ultimately cutting out a bunch of other products that can be time consuming (and very annoying!). Simply apply on damp hair, style, and carry on!
9. A Baker’s Edge brownie pan, because the corner pieces are simply the best — no ifs, ands, or buts about it! May you never again have to fight a family member for the last, beloved corner piece.
10. A baggy rack that conveniently clips to bags and props them up so you can get all your leftovers safely inside without the fuss of spills.
11. An anti-chafing balm to give your thighs some relief on hot, sweaty days. Plus, it’s made with hydrating ingredients that won’t clog pores — and yup, that all sounds A+ to me.
12. A teeny bottle of touchup paint for restoring furniture back to its original glory days. Scratches, chips, and stains, WHO?
13. Slow-cooker liners that I personally consider a miracle in a box. Simply toss after cooking, and you won’t have to scrub your muscles off trying to remove any baked-on residue!
14. A cuticle cream packed with calcium and vitamins to strengthen nails and prevent them from turning into paper after a gel mani — which basically defeats the purpose of a mani in the first place.
15. A box of antiperspirant towelettes that’ll keep you dry for up to an entire week (a week!). Just gently wipe before bed, let dry for five minutes, get your sleep on, and wake up with dry, happy armpits.
16. A bamboo spice rack with 18 matching jars so you can always find the *one* spice you’re looking for. The days of cumin getting lost in the back-of-cabinet abyss are OVER.
17. A stain repellent spray for your pricier handbags that’ll create an invisible protective layer and ward off the evils of rain and denim stains.
18. A clever dip clip so you can enjoy a mess-free snack session and keep your sauces from touching *everything* on the plate. There are just some days when I don’t want my syrup leaking onto my eggs, ok?!
19. Oil blotting sheets if you’re prone to oily skin but don’t feel like washing your face four times a day. Take that (!!!), humidity!
20. A double-sided, dressing aid tool with one side for assisting with buttoning, and the other for zipping up jackets. You know — because the last thing you want on sluggish mornings is to get into a war with your clothes!
21. And! A jewelry fastener that’ll make wearing that dainty bracelet (with the impossibly tiny clasp) actually possible.
22. Anti-mold pads for extending the life of allllll the fruit and veggies you just optimistically bought at the store. These will give you a chance to actually eat them before they go bad!
23. A collapsible colander with extendable handles so you don’t, *cough cough,* have to annoyingly clear out all the dirty dishes at the bottom of the sink just to drain some pasta.
24. A felt purse organizer for your tote or bag that sadly, doesn’t have many pockets inside — at least ’til you get this ~handy~ thing. Ahh, just imagine living in a world where you open your bag and see your keys right where you left them.
25. A set of nonstick oven liners because nobody *wants* to waste their time scraping up burnt-on food at the bottom of the oven after every meal cooked. It slips into any oven size and removes just as easily for cleaning. Lazy cleaners, rejoice!
26. A pack of pimple patches that’ll send pesky whiteheads to their grave, once and for all! RIP (but not) to the gross sebum that’s no longer living in your face.
27. An earring and ring organizer so you never again have to rummage through knots of jewelry in search of your best studs.
28. A garbage disposal foaming cleaner to scrub away the stinky grime that builds up on the blades and in the pipes. It’s also oddly satisfying to watch, and, tbh, I’d literally buy it for that reason alone:
29. A scratch remover system for ridding your car of dreaded paint marks because someone had the NERVE to swipe your ride and leave…or because you accidentally hit your garage (but we can stick with the first story 😉).
30. Tiny lil’ spatulas to get that *last* drop of foundation out so when you run out last minute, you’re still ~covered~.
Hopefully now this will NOT be you:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.