That *does* impress me much.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dozen Bottle Bright tablets that’ll deep clean your thermoses and on-the-go bottles — no scrubbing required. These’ll get into all those hard-to-reach spaces and remove *all* the gunk.
2. A microfiber cloth to remove every single trace of dirt and makeup (even waterproof formulas!) with just water. And the cloths are super soft, so you won’t have to resort to harsh scrubbing that can dry out your face.
3. ~Mega thermal~ heat-retaining socks with a brushed lining and moisture-wicking fabric, because when your tootsies get that chill, it’s hard to get them to *ever* warm up again.
4. A spider and insect catcher that’ll keep pests in its clutches without smushing them so you can bring them outside where they belong.
5. A Migrastil roll-on stick to help evaporate your migraine or tension headache within minutes. Just apply the blend of essential oils (including lavender, spearmint, and peppermint) onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck — and POOF! Relief is here.
6. A two-pack of mint-flavored teeth whitening pens you can just brush on and remove those deep-set coffee, tea, and wine stains — without all the hassle of those trays or strips.
7. A wine-aerating spout that’ll help your three-buck chuck breathe and open up, helping the individual flavors and ~nuances~ of the wine be more apparent — even to beginner wine palates.
8. Suguru, a self-setting rubber with the power to fix just about anything from dishwashers to iPhone cords.
9. Sweat-resistant silicone grips that’ll keep your earbuds or airpods in your ears during even the most intense workouts.
11. A pair of Rubbermaid produce-saving containers that’ll regulate the flow or oxygen and carbon dioxide, keeping fruit, veggies, and greens fresh for 80% longer… and saving you money.
12. Grooming gloves designed with nodules on the fingers and palms to make brushing the excess hair from your cat, dog, or even horse more like petting.
13. A bottle of No Pore-Blem primer to smooth out the canvas of your skin pre-foundation, diminishing the look of pores and uneven skin — all while protecting and adding moisture, thanks to collagen and green tea extract!
14. Fenty Stunna Lip Paint, a 12-hour liquid lipstick specifically designed to look good on lit’rally everyone! Seriously, just check out the product photos and reviews.
15. A few sheets of LED-dimming stickers to finally keep those pesky router, TV, clock, and other electronic lights from ruining your ~room of complete darkness~.
16. A bottle of Glossier Solution, an easy-to-use exfoliant chockfull of promising acids (AHA, BHA, and PHA, oh my!) that reduce acne and dark spots, brighten, improve skin tone and texture, unclog pores, exfoliate, and reduce signs of stress. Like, that’s a lot of stuff.
17. A red wine stain remover that’ll turn any one-person party foul into an amazing trick.
18. A pair of wine glasses with markings so you can play a full A-major scale just by running your finger around the rim.
19. A Feed n Wax Wood conditioner that’ll not only polish your pieces but ALSO basically erase years of damage (looking at you, drink rings), bring out the natural color and sheen of your pieces — whether the wood is finished or unfinished — *and* add a layer of protection.
20. A one-handed bottle opener for quickly removing beer tops — *without* bending the edges.
21. A jar of cult-status Aztec Secret Healing Clay Mask that’ll deep clean your pores, ~pulsating~ as it works its magic and banishes the toughest acne.
22. An ergonomically-designed detangling brush with cone-shaped bristles that separate tangles by pulling them apart sideways, not tugging them down. It’s a miracle worker for everything from thick, coily hair to the finest strands!
23. A waterproof fiber mascara if you’ve ever been tempted to get those pricey eyelash extensions. People swear by this for loooooong lashes, *zero smudging* (even when reviewers accidentally slept in it) and no! more! clumps!
24. An easy-to-use jewelry cleaning brush for polishing up your brand new or decades-old precious stones and keep them as sparkling as your love still is (awww!).
25. A seven-in-one Instant Pot you’ve probably heard a lot about — for a good reason. Or rather a good seven reasons: It slow cooks, pressure cooks, makes rice, sautés, makes yogurt, and keeps food warm. Bye bye other appliances!
26. A Tubshroom, a game-changing drain strainer to catch every single strand of shed hair and make clogged showers a thing of the past.
27. A wine saver that’ll remove the air from your open bottle of wine, then seal it with a stopper, so you can enjoy the rest of it later — and it’ll still taste fresh!
28. A mold & mildew removing gel, because you don’t need to get your whole shower redone when this is in your life. Just squeeze out and let this non-drip gel work its magic overnight — NO s c r u b b i n g.
29. An odor-eliminating candle that’ll truly knock out the worst pet stinks and leaving your home smelling ahhh-mazing.
30. A pet hair–removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend’s shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
31. A BodyGlide blister-preventing balm, because you don’t want to be in pain when you forget to break in those new shoes.
32. A ~Fasta Pasta~ cooker to make perfectly al dente pasta right in the microwave — no waiting for the pot to boil. Plus, the lid doubles as a strainer, so you really won’t dirty any extra dishes!
33. A set of silicone egg poachers with perforated cups to mimic the traditional poaching method (aka swirling water around and around) without having to do any work — and so your egg stays perfectly round and never wisps away.
34. A John Frieda hot air brush so you can perfect a sleek *and* voluminous blowout in no time ~flat~ — without juggling a round brush in one hand and a heavy blow drier in the other.
35. A drain snake with over 4,000 micro hooks and a slim design to shimmy down any drain (you don’t even need to remove the cover) and snag all the hairs and goop that’s clogging the system — in one quick pull.
Me looking at my cart full of amazing products:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.