Lasting solutions with small price tags, y’all.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super-soft Makeup Eraser that wipes makeup right off your face with nothing but water and a gentle scrub — and, more importantly, has a microfiber blend specifically designed to clear gunk from your pores. It won’t just clean your face now, but prevent all blackheads and breakouts in the long run, too.
2. A gentle, double-sided keyboard cleaning tool to get gunk out of your keyboard before they get all up in your computer’s wiring, helping you significantly lengthen your computer’s life span (if you, like me, have ever had to shamefacedly give a flickering computer full of Cheez-It crumbs to an Apple Genius).
3. A ring size adjuster for loose rings, a comfy money-saver in the long run for anyone whose fingers are in between sizes and doesn’t want to shell out $$$ to get everything resized.
4. Plus, a jewelry-cleaning stick with cleansing solution on a brush that’s designed specifically to get in the grimy nooks and crannies of your rings with a clean that’s both fast *and* long-lasting (my two favorite adjectives as a lazy human being).
5. A produce-saving storage container designed to keep your fruits and veggies fresh for so much longer than they would on their lonesome, so you can actually get your money’s worth outta your groceries time and time again.
6. A jar of Aztec healing clay masks for acne that essentially suck the gunk out of your pores (and pre-existing acne) like a vacuum. It doesn’t just help with the acne you already have — it helps to prevent acne in the future, making it less of a quick easy fix and more of an actual solution.
7. A bottle of nail and cuticle repair oil that you simply brush on your nail beds once a day to condition and strengthen all those brittle spots and hangnails, so you can finally kick the habit of picking at them once and for all.
8. A detangling brush with an easy-to-hold handle that’s so effective on all hair types that it’s amassed over 4,000 five-star reviews on Amazon — people swear by it for detangling fast without pulling and damaging hair, so your locks can maintain their health over time.
9. An firming eye cream that uses vitamin C, vitamin E, rosehip seed oil, and hibiscus flower extract to brighten and firm that sensitive skin around your eyes and neck not just on a day-to-day basis, but a long-term one, too.
10. A battery-operated depiller you can use on sweaters, socks, and bedding to suck all the gunky fabric up, saving you the money of having to replace staples year after year.
11. A rechargeable electric lighter that’s wayyy more cost-effective (and environmentally-friendly!) than constantly replacing gas ones, and is long enough to light up even your most well-loved Bath & Body Works candles without worrying about the flame being able to reach the wicks.
12. A roll-on migraine stick made with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender oils to help you soothe away vague headaches before they get a chance to escalate into full blown ones, so you don’t end up sacrificing hours of productivity every week.
13. A shampoo scalp massager you can use in the shower to massage and exfoliate your scalp, helping tackle dandruff and promote healthier hair growth at the source.
14. A set of airtight glass meal prep containers that are safe in the oven and the microwave, meaning you can cook, store, reheat, and eat out of ’em all in one go, sparing your future self more cleanups than you can count.
15. A memory foam seat cushion for your tushy that can help with posture and lower back pain by reducing the pressure on your tailbone — a game-changer not just for long days working from home, but for sparing you the ache afterward, too.
16. A set of satin pillowcases that create less friction for your hair, letting it grow healthier in the long run now that you won’t have to start each morning trying not to damage it as you work through the morning tangles.
17. A set of light-dimming stickers you can stick on all the LED lights blasting their glow like tiny UFOs in your room at night. They come in a pack of all different sizes, so you can find the perfect ones to match your gizmos and finally get the restful sleep you deserve every night.
18. A set of velvet hangers that cling to your clothes more firmly to stop them from slip n’ sliding to the bottom of the closet, with a thin design that will dramatically free up space for a clean, sleeker storage.
19. A set of shoe deodorizers with activated charcoal insides – they work for months to help eliminate those mystery smells that waft out of your closet every time you pull out your sneaks for an Instagram Live workout.
20. A lazy Susan turntable that will not only make storing condiments easier and free up valuable space in the fridge and pantry, but will significantly cut back on all that time you spend frowning into the void wondering where on earth you put the ketchup.
21. A TubShroom, a little gizmo you can stick in your shower drain to catch all your hair before it clogs up your pipes and becomes a living nightmare. The hair coils around it to make it even easier to remove, making it both handy *and* semi-horrifying!
22. A set of long-lasting Bee’s Wrap food wraps that not only prevent food waste with a body warmth activated wax sealing that keeps produce and leftovers fresh, but will save you money on one-use plastic alternatives, too.
23. A set of reusable wool dryer balls to consistently lessen the drying time of your clothes, *plus* soften fabric, help prevent wrinkles, and pick up all the pet hair that has become an accidental accessory to all your outfits.
24. A self-grooming cat toy so your cat can have a time ~feeling themselves~ and you can enjoy the sweet ongoing relief of not having to whip out the vacuum every other day.
25. A pair of lacy thigh bands that’ll stay in place all through the warm weather months, so you don’t have to worry about that dreaded thigh chafe whenever want to flounce around in dresses.
26. A set of bed bands to lock your fitted sheets neatly into place once and for all, so you can finally get the peaceful, untangled sleep you deserve every night.
You feeling reeeeeeal smug about making big life improvements for little money:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.