Because smart purchases don’t have to be boring.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pair of glittery car coasters so you can keep your cup holders ~sparkling~ clean — and by that, I mean they’ll be protected from sticky stains while also making your car look extra cute.
3. A SodaStream that’ll let you drink all the sparkling water your fancy heart could ever desire *without* having to splurge on groceries every week. And I don’t know about you guys, but I just really enjoy making bubbles. My bubbles.
4. A set of plant waterers for an adorable way to keep your plant bbs properly hydrated if you’re one to…forget about them sometimes. Just fill the bear up, put him in the soil, and let him do his work for ~seven days~ before refilling. Try not to feel bad that someone from the Arctic has a greener thumb than you.
5. A subscription to Daily Harvest to have delicious (and nutritious) meals delivered right to your door — including easy-to-make, gluten-free flatbreads. Alert moms everywhere that we can have a make-your-own pizza night AND get our veggies in. Amazing.
6. A quirky AirPods case, because this’ll feel like a fun a way to ~treat yourself~ with a fun little purchase, while also protecting your expensive tech (and making sure you don’t lose them). So actually this is a very mature purchase. Mazel.
7. A pair of vintage-y blue light glasses so you can chicly accessorize all your outfits *and* protect your eyes from too much screen exposure (aka what can sometimes cause headaches). Do these call for daily selfies? I strongly believe so.
8. An S-shaped chew toy that’ll be extra gentle on your precious fur child’s teeth whenever you guys play tug of war (it’s especially great for gentle chewers) so no one gets hurt, no matter how competitive both of you get. Plus! It’s super stretchy and lightweight so you can throw it further — it is officially game 👏 on 👏.
9. A sunny bath mat for ☀️brightening☀️ your bathroom with some fun decor *and* your mornings now that your bare feet aren’t greeted with freezing cold tile every day.
10. A picky eaters plate to have the perfect ~game plan~ next time your little one would rather sit at the table for 15 years than eat a piece of broccoli (which is fair). Now you two can have fun using this together, instead of arguing.
11. A Celeb Luxury colorwash, because this’ll make faded dye jobs look vivid and freshly done (hello, saving money) *and* help you easily try out an exciting new shade on already-bleached hair! It’s about time we finally try out those pink locks we’ve always wanted.
12. A chic set of fidget spinner rings so you can score some sophisticated-looking jewelry without spending major cash, but the best part? These’ll keep your hands busy with something to play with — especially helpful if you pick at your cuticles, or bite your nails.
13. A rhino knife sharpener that’ll become the best sous chef you’ve ever had. He keeps you company, makes sure your knives are never dull, and is totally down to taste test all your food. Don’t take it personally if he thinks there’s too much salt.
14. A fantastic cotton tote for the perfect eco-friendly accessory whenever you go cheese, I mean grocery, shopping. If you hear someone say “Good God, Lemon” just assume it’s a compliment. They’re not alarmed by your clearing out the cheddar selection.
15. A set of NeoGen wine-infused exfoliating pads to shake up your skincare routine and turn every night into a ~wine night~. Each pad’s three-layer technology, plus powerful lactic acid, penetrates deep into clogged pores to eliminate dirt and oil and clear breakouts. Feel free to have a glass of actual vino to toast your pimple goodbye.
16. A fridge deodorizer, because this’ll be happy to ~chill~ all day, every day, while getting rid of any funky smells. He won’t judge you when you keep buying groceries just to order takeout. He loves sushi so he gets it.
17. A hooded bathrobe so your pajamas get quite the cuddly upgrade. Watching Netflix wrapped in a ~bear hug~ just became your new routine (and now you won’t mind when your S.O. refuses to turn up the heat come winter).
18. A crossbody diaper clutch that’ll put an end to bulky diaper bags and let you stylishly keep extra diapers and wipes on hand in a surprisingly chic accessory. It’s easier to carry, goes with all your outfits, and might even make wiping your little but MESSY one’s butt a little more enjoyable.
19. A sloth to-do pad for treating yourself to inarguably the cutest lil’ helpers you can find, and adding some cheer to your day-to-day (but still managing to accomplish all your tasks). These sloths won’t judge how long it takes to get some things finished, but they’re not leaving until you check everything off.
20. A cute egg separator to get more ~egg~cited about making breakfast now that you know you’re not going to get yolk all over the counter. This lil’ flower is the CEO of getting you out of *sticky* situations.
21. A scalp massager, because this’ll help treat dandruff, dryness, and itchiness by exfoliating and stimulating blood flow to your scalp. But you’ll *really* use this for how just darn GOOD it feels on your head — reviewers love using this for stress relief!
22. A Dash air fryer so you always have crispy chicken wings and onion rings at your fingertips without driving to get fast food — plus this fries meals *without* grease and oil! Now you’re saving money, making more meals at home, and still getting your curly fries fix.
23. A watering can juicer that’ll make eating salads a little more fun (and tastier now that it’s easier to make some homemade dressings). Talk about adding ~zest~ to healthy foods.
24. A geometric, color-changing backpack for accessorizing yourself to the FUTURE with a bag that holds *much* more than your usual purse. If your shoulder is starting to hurt from your weighed-down cross-body, may I introduce you to your coolest new accessory.
25. A Glossier skin salve to always have on you whenever your lips are chapped, your cuticles are dry, or any other part of your body needs a little moisturizing. But that’s not the best part — it comes in flavors like ~birthday cake~, mint, coconut, and cherry. Try not to think of these as sweet snacks.
26. A mini waffle maker, because this’ll not only make waking up simply ADORABLE, but encourage non-morning people to make quick and easy breakfasts (important!!!). And! It’s a great thing to have in order to save space if you’re the proud owner of a teeny kitchen.
27. A motivational water bottle so you can get your eight glasses (it’s 64 oz.) of water in every day with the help of your new encouraging friend. It REALLY wants you to stay hydrated and is willing to cheer you on the whole day.
28. A set of wool dryer balls that’ll make pesky chores a heck of a lot more entertaining — while still actually getting them done. Not only will these make your clothes irresistibly fluffy, but they won’t be afraid to guilt trip you if you neglect them by avoiding laundry day.
29. A flower dish brush for suddenly feeling a lot more capable of washing your dirty plates now that it’s easier to scrub off tough leftovers thanks to its durable, nylon bristles. I believe that’s what they call ~growth~.
30. A dishwasher magnet to finally avoid a lot of conflict with a certain roommate who *claims* to “never know if the dishes are clean.” Truly impish. At least now you’ll have a funny way to communicate.
But making any practical purchases that DON’T feel fun to use:
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.