Swish and flick, y’all.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sparkling-wine saver that will keep your bubblies bubbling so you can pop your prosecco any day of the week without worrying about wasting the leftovers. (Hermione is shaking.)
2. A set of Bottle Bright tablets so you can tackle all those stains on your bottles, mugs, and coffee makers faster than you can say, “Scourgify!”
3. A bunch of Miracle-Gro “food spikes” straight out of a Herbology course that can bring plants back from the brink of death, and then will continuously feed them for 30 to 60 days as a bonus.
4. A memory foam seat cushion for your tushy so effective at relieving pressure from your tailbone it’ll feel like someone cast a spell on your whole back.
5. A tiny milk frother to transport you to Starbucks faster than a portkey in your kitchen — suddenly everything you drink will taste like it was lovingly handcrafted by a barista.
6. A blister-preventing balm that basically magics an extra layer between your skin and your shoe, so you can stop chanting “beauty is pain” to yourself every time you have to break in a pair of boots, sandals, or heels.
7. A produce-saver storage container designed to keep your fruits and veggies fresh way longer, so you can finally stop surrendering to the race against time when your produce goes bad faster than you can finish it.
8. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle with your dirty dishes to “poof!” all the extra grime and that funky smell you were low-key hoping would just go away on its own.
9. A Pet House candle with scents engineered to cast a spell over all those miscellaneous pet odors like litter boxes, dog bed, and all those lil’ sprinkles of pee that you’ve just accepted as “eau de basement” since your pet came into your home.
10. A roll-on migraine stick made with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender oils — basically a potion to help you soothe away that vague headache you sometimes get from sitting in one place for too long (Big Work From Home Mood, y’all).
11. A fast-acting carpet spot-removing spray that works like a charm on those miscellaneous stains from a previous tenant, or that not-so-miscellaneous time you spilled half of the red sauce from your leftover noodles facedown on the floor.
12. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
13. A bottle of Goo Gone for instantly banishing all those mysterious gooey, sticky, tough-to-scrub stains, from sticker residue to spilled glue to that fresh piece of gum you somehow against all odds got lodged in your hair.
14. A rapid egg cooker so you’ll finally have the power to eat your Sunday morning eggs any which way you want them, whether you want a good old-fashioned hard boil or like ’em a little runnier.
15. An attachable wine aerator to wizard your Friday night glass of two-buck chuck into wine that tastes like it was hand-poured by a sommelier in the south of France who knows the rat from Ratatouille personally.
16. A nail and cuticle oil that uses blend of jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin E to strengthen your nails — even the nails that are already grown. Spellbinding!!
17. A battery-operated depiller you can use to restore nice sweaters, bedding, and upholstery so instantly it’ll feel like you cast a time spell back to the first day you bought ’em.
18. A jar of Aztec healing clay masks for acne that essentially suck the gunk out of your pores (and pre-existing acne) like an enchanted vacuum. It doesn’t just help with the acne you already have — it helps to prevent acne in the future, making it less of a quick fix and more of an actual solution.
19. A shampoo scalp massager you can use in the shower to massage and exfoliate your scalp, magicking the dandruff from your scalp and making showers feel 800 times more decadent than they have any right to be.
20. A pair of high-waisted performance leggings that reviewers swear by for being breathable, comfortable, *and* passing the ever-important squat test — truly a magical triad more powerful than the Deathly Hallows themselves.
21. A rechargeable electric razor with hair removing sorcery perfect for painlessly dealing with peach fuzz, nose hair, and other fine hair that you might not feel comfy charging in on with a full blown razor (I’m looking @ you, unibrow trying to thrive on my face).
22. A ridiculously popular “cat dancer” toy so both you and your furry bud can break a sweat indoors chasing after it — and, of course, chronicle the absurd shenanigans for Instagram. WWCD, friends. (What Would Crookshanks Do?)
23. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a drill to take so much of the effort out of cleaning caked-on grime and hard water stains you’ll feel like a legit wizard.
24. A mini waffle maker that lets you make so many magical dishes your taste buds might weep — if you’re waffling on the waffles, you can also use it for hash browns, paninis, biscuits, and even (gasp) PIZZA. If you can dream it, you can mini waffle it.
25. A microwave pasta maker so convenient for making *chef’s kiss* perfect pasta with *chef’s laziness* little effort that it’ll feel like witchcraft.
26. A HyperChiller that will transform your piping hot coffee into glorious iced coffee in a literal minute — same goes for that rosé you were too lazy to put in the fridge. Presto, rosé-o.
27. A jewelry-cleaning stick with cleansing solution on a brush that’s designed specifically to get in the grimy nooks and crannies of your rings with a clean that’s both fast *and* long-lasting, so your rings can all get that spellbinding ~gleam~.
28. A super-soft Makeup Eraser that wipes makeup right off your face with nothing but water and a gentle scrub — and, more importantly, has a microfiber blend specifically designed to clear gunk from your pores. It’s basically as close as you can get to a Magic Eraser for your face.
29. A detangling brush with an easy-to-hold handle that’s so effective on all hair types that it’s amassed over 4,000 five-star reviews on Amazon — people swear by it for detangling fast without pulling and damaging hair, so your locks can maintain that magical glow over time.
30. A pair of lacy thigh bands that’ll stay in place all through the warm weather months, so you don’t have to worry about that dreaded thigh chafe that comes with all your charming dresses.
31. A “wine wand” to remove sulfates and histamines from your beloved Pinots in as little as three minutes, potentially sparing you from migraines and mid-week hangovers. And as we all know, the wand chooses the wine-drinker.
32. A set of satin pillowcases that create less friction for your hair, so you can wake up with hair so magically untangled and fresh that your dry shampoo will wonder if you moved away.
33. A mold and mildew removal gel you can leave on the offending spots for six hours then wipe away like nothing nefarious ever grew there in the first place, all without even opening a spell book.
34. An Instant Pot that will magic you into a pro-level cook just by adding some ingredients and pressing a button, letting you whip up everything from soups to meat dishes to eggs to rice to — wait for it — CAKE.
35. A squishy universal dust cleaner that will get into all your space’s nooks and crannies, like keyboards and A/C units and the vents in the back of your printer. Abracadabra, dust!!
36. An all-purpose car upholstery cleaner so you can go to town on the interior of your car and lift up all the stains in one deeply satisfying, magical go.
37. A detergent booster that essentially supercharges a run of your dishwasher to get rid of those caked-on hard water mug stains — bippity boppity (detergent) boost!
38. A laundry stain remover with enzymes to help you, in one mere wash, mystically vanish away the white whale of all clothing stains: that discolored dried sweat and deodorant residue in your armpits.
39. A carpet cleaning solution that will dig in so immediately and so deep that nobody will ever guess your dog went on a peeing spree that one time you dared to come home smelling like someone else’s dog.
40. A drain snake you can funnel into your shower drain that honestly works a little *too* well at unclogging hair. Like the old wisdom says…all magic comes with a price 😱.
41. An avocado slicer for taking care of those pesky pits and giving you slices so perfectly portioned you’ll start calling yourself an Avocado Wizard.
42. A silicone muffin mold so versatile it might legitimately be witchcraft — this can cook eggs, pastries, and muffins without a ton of nonstick prep, and with ridiculously easy cleanup.
You feeling v smug once you let all this magic into your life:
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.