Because who doesn’t like to get a whole lot of bang for their buck?
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mold & mildew removing gel, because you don’t need to get your whole shower redone when this is in your life. Just squeeze out and let this non-drip gel work its magic overnight — NO s c r u b b i n g.
2. A few sheets of LED-dimming stickers to finally keep those pesky router, TV, clock, and other electronic lights from ruining your ~room of complete darkness~.
4. A plant-based, paraben-free shampoo so you can feel good about *finally* washing caked-on foundation out of your favorite tools without irritating sensitive skin or leaving behind residue. The formula’ll even leave the bristles soft and conditioned.
5. A borderline miraculous shoe-cleaning kit to erase the damage of winter weather or spring mud from your favorite kicks, whether they’re leather, nubuck, suede, canvas, vinyl etc.
6. A stainless-steel tongue cleaner that’ll make halitosis a distant memory. You won’t even know what kind of bad breath-causing gunk is on your tongue until you see the results for yourself!
7. A durable honeycomb drawer insert to corral your socks, scarves, ties, undies, etc. in style — so you can actually see which is which when getting dressed in the morning.
8. An easy-breezy pineapple corer perfect 🎶 if you like piña coladas 🎶… but not spending a fortune on pre-cut pineapple. This thing is so easy to use, it’s like a tropical vacation in your kitchen.
9. A super bitter-tasting clear polish that’ll help you finally quit that nail-biting habit so your fingernails can grow long and strong. Time to treat yourself to a DIY manicure!
10. A jar of Olly Restful Sleep gummies formulated with melatonin and l-theanine, lemon balm, and chamomile to help you naturally drift off and support your sleep cycle. And hello, nighttime snack!
11. A brown sugar-softening bear, because no one wants to heat up some oatmeal or prepare to bake cookies, only to discover the brown sugar is now rock-hard.
12. A set of three scrubbing attachments you simply add to any power drill to make cleaning your tub, floor, appliances, or even the wheels of your car ridiculously fast and easy.
13. A set of foam curling rods so an amazing head of twists and curls is only one sleep away. Wrap your hair around the outside, twist the flexible rod into a loop, c-, or s-shape and then… go to bed!
14. A pair of insulating blackout curtains to keep precious heat IN and annoying sunlight OUT — or even worse, the lights your neighbors refuse to turn off at 3 a.m. that are somehow brighter than the sun.
15. A dozen Bottle Bright tablets for deep cleaning your thermoses and on-the-go bottles — no scrubbing required. These’ll get into all those hard-to-reach spaces and remove *all* the gunk.
16. A bottle of all-natural, plant-based Puracy stain remover powered by enzymes to completely remove the most annoying stains (we’re talking grass, blood, tomato, oil, sweat, and more!). Spray on and let sit overnight for the toughest spots.
17. A silicone lip-exfoliating brush to finally banish dryness and chapping from your pout so you can break out those liquid lipsticks once again.
18. A scratch-removing car restoration kit with a buffing pad and polish to make those door-scraping accidents a worry of the past. Your car will look brand-new, but you won’t have to spend the big bucks.
19. A fume-free oven cleaner you can spray on, leave for a minute, then wipe away for an oven so clean, you’ll think it was swapped out for a new model overnight.
20. A pet hair-removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend’s shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
21. A Maybelline metallic highlighter for adding a warm glow to your face with soft powder infused with reflective pigments you can apply sparingly or intensely.
22. A Clorox toilet wand with disposable scrubby heads *preloaded* with cleaner so you can clean the whole bowl with one hand — and *one* product.
23. Or if it’s already too late for some of those stains (looking at you, hard water!), a gentle but abrasive pumice stone FOR YOUR TOILET to remove the most permanent-seeming rust, lime, and hard water stains — without scratching the porcelain.
24. A collagen-infused ~protein treatment~ for an intense at-home mask that’ll help your strands look and feel less damaged in just five minutes. It’s basically a time machine for your hair is what I’m saying.
25. Bamboo charcoal shoe deodorizers you can pop into your sweatiest, stinkiest beer-soaked flats or old gym shoes — the smell will be G O N E.
26. A Maybelline brow definer so you can finally stop ~brow-sing~ for better products. Fill in with the teardrop-shape pencil (for precise but natural “hairs”) and blend out with the fluffy spoolie for a gorge finish.
27. Or Glossier Brow Flick, a handy pen to make those forehead caterpillars look incredibly full. Its a super-fine brush pen that effortlessly draws on individual “hairs” for a natural-but-lush final look.
28. An Acure brightening facial scrub that’ll say “buh-bye” to dirt and oil, with sea kelp and French green clay to soften and detox your skin without removing all the moisture.
29. A ~Fasta Pasta~ cooker to make perfectly al dente pasta right in the microwave — no waiting for the pot to boil. Plus, the lid doubles as a strainer, so you really won’t dirty any extra dishes!
30. An odor-eliminating candle that’ll truly knock out the worst pet stinks and leaving your home smelling ahhh-mazing.
31. A jar of Aztec Secret’s Healing Clay mask, which ~pulsates~ as it works its magic, banishing the toughest acne and deep cleaning your pores with calcium bentonite clay. Basically it’s like an extracting facial, except you don’t have to schedule a pesky appointment or spend the big bucks.
32. An easy-to-use jewelry cleaning brush for polishing up your brand-new or decades-old precious stones and keep them as sparkling as your love still is (awww!).
33. A set of extra-lightweight false eyelashes to bring the D R A M A without feeling uncomfortable or like they’re going to fall off every two seconds.
34. A headlight-restoring kit that’ll make your yellow, dingy car headlights look brand new (you know, keeping you safer) in just *five* minutes.
35. A mini massage ball with firm bumps all over to help provide relief to your aching muscles after hunching over your computer on the sofa or your latest at-home workout. Ouch.
36. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser (it’s pre-mixed so it makes less of a mess than the original powder). Seriously. It works on SO. MANY. SURFACES — sinks, cookware, stainless steel, faucets, countertops, tubs, toilets, grout, and more — so you can get to work and see results with only one product.
37. A Migrastil roll-on stick to help evaporate your migraine or tension headache within minutes. Just apply the blend of essential oils (including lavender, spearmint, and peppermint) onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck — and POOF! Relief is here.
38. A Burt’s Bees sunburn soother you need to stock up on *now* before we get into those summer days. You KNOW you don’t reapply sunscreen as often as you should anyway.
39. A deep-cleaning brush duo with a powerful scrubbing head for banishing grout discoloration and a wiping blade to reach the crevices, crannies, and nooks that never get cleaned.
40. A Feed-N-Wax Wood conditioner that’ll basically erase years of damage (looking at you, drink rings) and polish up beautifully, bringing out the natural color and sheen of your pieces — whether the wood is finished or unfinished — *and* add a layer of protection.
42. A Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaning kit, which includes cooktop cleaning solution, a scrubbing pad, and a scraper so you can absolutely remove every bit of baked- and caked-on food from any smooth range in minutes — no matter how long it’s been there.
43. A pack of ethylene gas-absorbing produce bags to keep your fruits, veggies, and lettuce fresher for up to 10 TIMES longer. Strawberries are expensive, folks — now you can actually finish the whole container.
44. A drain snake with over 4,000 micro hooks and a slim design to shimmy down any drain (you don’t even need to remove the cover) and snag all the hairs and goop that’s clogging the system — in one quick pull.
Me, looking at what came out of my bathroom sink after using the drain snake:
Do you love online shopping? Join our Facebook group, BuzzFeed Buy Me That, to talk all about your favorite products, share photos, post discount codes, and ask the BuzzFeed Shopping team for recommendations!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.