Scrub-a-dub-dub, I would really like to use the tub so can you please clean it? It’ll only take a minute, I promise.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets for anyone whose devotion to caffeine doesn’t outweigh their laziness. It’s OK — these bad boys will do all the heavy lifting for you so your beloved thermos is crystal clean quicker than it took you to make those stains.
2. A speedy oven cleaner to de-gunk drippings from your last five years’ worth of meals. It can power through baked-on crud, so all you have to do is wipe it clean.
3. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish that’ll help you conquer the very time-consuming task of wiping down all the appliances in your kitchen. Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
4. Or a bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser if you need a fast-acting, heavy-hitting cleaner. It’ll restore all your pots and pans with burned bottoms in mere minutes.
5. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets because they clean as your machine runs — no need to spend your precious free time cleaning it by hand.
6. A cast-iron scrubber, which is just a piece of chainmail, for lifting leftover food grit — not the pan’s seasoning. This’ll save you a heck of a lot of time now that you’re not trying to scrub away stubborn stains with a fragile sponge.
7. A microwave steam cleaner to melt away the baked-on crud that’s clinging to the sides in less than 60 seconds — seriously!
8. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaners that’ll deodorize your sink ASAP, because if you have to smell last week’s rotting veggie peels for one more minute you just might scream.
9. A beeswax wood polisher so you can revive your dinged and dented cabinets and table quick as a flash. Plus, this method is a heck of a lot cheaper than actually replacing the wood, and using this polish on a regular basis can actually help keep the wood hydrated so it lasts longer.
10. A two-in-one Hoover carpet cleaner if you need your vacuum to do the hard work — and do it fast! — of sucking up dirt, dust, and pet hair *and* steaming your carpets. It’s time to reclaim your weekends instead of spending the whole day vacuuming, then steaming, then waiting for everything to dry.
11. Or a smaller, portable Bissell SpotBot, because who wants to spend hours on their hands and knees scrubbing cat vomit from the carpet with a brush? The answer: no one. Good thing this’ll clean up your messes in minutes.
12. The Drain Weasel, a drain-clearing sink snake for unclogging your pipes in a shorter time than it would’ve taken your previously clogged pipes to drain.
13. A multipurpose cleanser to accelerate your cleaning routine and keep practically every surface in your house sparkling. It’s safe to use on glass, ceramic stovetops, copper, brass, chrome, stainless-steel, and porcelain.
14. A bottle of Goo Gone that’ll make you understand why your parents always had a bottle on hand. All it takes is a few wipes and you can see questionable stains and sticky residue vanish right before your eyes.
15. A power scrubber so you can actually be impressed for once. It’s basically an electric toothbrush, but for cleaning tile grout and hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. This is gonna save you so much time and effort.
16. A blind cleaner brush if you don’t have the time or energy to clean each blind individually. Work smarter not harder!
17. A pack of stain-removing pads because they’ll rapidly lift pee, poop, vomit, and even wine from your carpet — all you have to do is give them a few stomps.
18. An odor-eliminating spray for erasing stains and odors fast. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet’s accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
19. A broom for pet hair to loosen the fur trapped in your carpet effectively without having to spend time setting up your vacuum. The rubber head works as a magnet to attract stray hairs. There’s also a built-in squeegee for wiping up liquids or for cleaning glass. Plus, the handle extends so it can reach practically any mess.
20. A handheld vacuum that’ll suck up pet hair like a pro when you only have a few minutes to clean. It has a special rubber nozzle that picks up fur with ease, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There’s no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you’re done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
21. A red wine stain-remover spray so you can hastily remove any vino you’ve spilled in those few moments of clarity you have when you’re drunk and realized you’ve made a big mistake. It even works on old stains!
22. A jetted tub cleaner if you need a relaxing bath and you need it now. This cleanser will quickly flush out soap scum and body oils that are gunking up your tub’s jets.
23. An eco-friendly hard water stain-remover because it’ll help you wipe away soap scum and residue in your shower in half the time it normally takes you to clean.
24. A grout paint pen for covering up years of dirt and grime that’s fallen into the cracks. All you need is a few minutes and a knack for coloring inside the lines.
25. A Clorox Toilet Wand to power through tough rust, lime, and calcium stains. Give your tired arms a break and let this little guy scrub away discoloration with ease. Each abrasive head has soap built in and is disposable so you can toss it when you’re done.
26. A soap scum remover that’ll dissolve the crud that’s taken up residence on the bottom of your bathtub with just a few spritzes. Here’s your chance to serve it an eviction notice.
27. A rust-remover spray so you no longer avoid looking at your shower because of embarrassing stains. This cleanser will obliterate those stains in the blink of an eye.
28. A pack of air purifying bags if you’re tired of cleaning, and cleaning, and cleaning some more but noticing that funky odors just aren’t going away. These’ll absorb any stench practically overnight. C’mon, getting these just makes ~scents~.
You to the messes in your home:
Do you love online shopping? Join our Facebook group, BuzzFeed Buy Me That, to talk all about your favorite products, share photos, post discount codes, and ask the BuzzFeed Shopping team for recommendations!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.