Consider those annoying problems handled.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A double-ended extension cord, because sometimes you need two but only have one outlet to spare. Go ahead, plug that lamp in! And that charger! And that router!
2. Blister prevention patches you apply to the areas in your shoes where you feel the most discomfort. The squishy, thin patches reduce friction so your feet can feel happy as you run errands — or marathons, if you’re into that sorta thing.
3. And if you do encounter a painful blister, a compact case of hydrocolloid bandages with a gel guard designed to treat blisters while you wear them. Plus, they’re super sticky and cushy so they’ll stay on and give you extra support.
4. A boil-over safeguard you can set on top of any at-risk pot to buy yourself at least a few extra moments to run over and turn the heat down.
5. A life-changing shoe powder that kills odor-causing bacteria and keeps your best shoes from smelling like death. Hot summer days are approaching fast — now you and your feet can get through them stink-free.
6. The Tidy Cup, a handy little invention that catches all those excess little drips your mega-sized laundry detergent + softener bottles like to leave mounds of for you to discover on your shelves later.
7. And while were on the topic of laundry (so exciting!), a magnetic washer/dryer guard to prevent your socks and tiny garments from tragically slipping behind. I mean, who knows what lurks beneath those appliances…
8. A teeny bottle of touchup paint that’ll restore furniture back to its original glory days. Scratches, chips, and stains, WHO?
9. A stain repellent spray for your handbags (especially your pricier ones!) that’ll create an invisible protective layer and ward off the evils of rain and denim stains.
10. A manual scalp massager brush that can not only help you relax on hectic days, but reduce pesky flakiness and oily build-up from regular use of hair products. Dandruff has no room in your house!
11. And for a more in-depth cleaning, a clarifying shampoo you can use once a week in place of your usual shampoo to remove the residue left behind from heavy hair products.
12. A zipper puller for zipping up your favorite dress *all the way*, even when there’s no one around to give you a hand. Honestly, this is genius.
13. LED-dimming stickers so you can sleep in complete peace (and darkness!) and not be bothered by obnoxiously flashing router and console lights.
14. A cable box for hiding away the cord tumbleweed under your furniture because the only bowl of spaghetti we want is the one we can eat.
15. Shower curtain clips that simply attach to your shower walls to ensure water stays on the *inside* of the tub. IDK about you, but I sure don’t want to spend my days moppin’ up water when I don’t have to!
16. Bed bands for keeping your fitted sheet in its dang place for once, because we don’t have time nor the patience to fight with our bedding.
17. A bra strap extender to give you room to breathe (like, literally breathe). It won’t be quite as great as the feeling of whipping your bra off at the end of a long day, but it’ll come veeeery close.
18. A versatile clip to keep your bag off of the dang floor. Seriously, you can use this thing on grocery carts, stall doors, tables, chairs, and in soooo many other public places.
19. A clever little water bottle ideal for outdoor workouts and jogs. It comes with a secret compartment in which you can store cash, cards, and keys.
20. A two-toned silicone case for your AirPods because you did NOT spend your $$$ for these to get scratched and broken. Although, this will not prevent you from losing the…sadly.
21. Bra strap clips so you can effortlessly transform your bra to fit your shirt without having to spend money on a new one. I mean, hello, bras are expensive!!!
22. Anti-vibration pads because I think we’d all like to enjoy some peace and quiet, and not have to listen to the earthquake rumble for hours on end caused by our washer and dryer.
23. A dual-blade package opener for *safely* (safely being the key word here) opening up boxes, bottles, and mail. You know, ’cause it’s not the best idea to use a giant butcher knife to slice through boxes!
24. A three-compartment lid organizer that’ll put an end to the days of lid waterfalls. You know — it happens when you’re just innocently opening up your cabinets and then every single plastic lid tumbles out on you.
25. A scratch remover system to rid your car of dreaded paint marks, because someone had the NERVE to swipe your ride and leave…or because you accidentally hit your garage (but we can stick with the first story 😉).
26. And! A headlight restoration kit because drivin’ around with foggy lights = bad, and spending tons of money to replace headlights = bad. This solves both of those dilemmas!
27. A retractable lib balm holder — and may you never again lose another ChapStick to the depths of your purse, jacket, drawer, and car. Good luck.
28. And lastly, anti-mold pads for extending the life of allllll the fruit and veggies you just optimistically bought at the store. These will give you a chance to actually eat them before they go bad!
All of these products:
Do you love online shopping? Join our Facebook group, BuzzFeed Buy Me That, to talk all about your favorite products, share photos, post discount codes, and ask the BuzzFeed Shopping team for recommendations!
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.