Let’s be real: Teen drama high schools are a litttllleee different from normal high schools.
But some of them in particular are so bad, so completely sketchy, that let’s face it: they are beyond saving. Here are some teen drama high schools that honestly just should’ve been shut down. We’ve given every school a grade of 1–10, with one being the least problematic and 10 being “please burn the whole building to the ground.”
1. Degrassi Community School from Degrassi: 100/10
2. Liberty High from 13 Reasons Why: 10/10
3. Beacon Hills High from Teen Wolf: 9/10
4. Mystic Falls High School from The Vampire Diaries: 8/10
5. Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted from Legacies: 9/10
6. Sunnydale High from Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 100000/10
7. Riverdale High from Riverdale: 11/10
8. Stonewall Prep from Riverdale: 5/10
9. Rosewood High from Pretty Little Liars: 6/10
10. Las Encinas from Elite: 8/10
11. Roundview College from Skins: 4/10
12. McKinley High from Glee: 5/10
13. Neptune High from Veronica Mars: 9/10
14. Baxter High from The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: 4/10
15. Constance Billard School for Girls/ St. Jude’s School for Boys from Gossip Girl: 3/10
Got any TV schools that didn’t make this list? Let us know in the comments!
TV and Movies
Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.