Quick decisions *can* be good decisions.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shea butter–infused hair mask (disguised as a bottle of mayo) that offers more than just cute packaging — it’ll help you get the soft and sleek locks of your dreams.
2. A slow-rising scented mango squishy you’ll be glad you bought after a stressful day. It’s a pit-y you didn’t find it sooner!
3. The complete series of The Office on DVD so you can sleep peacefully at night knowing you can rewatch your favorite show anytime you want, even when it’s taken off every streaming platform.
4. A subscription to Atlas Coffee Club (which delivers coffee from around the world to their doorstep) that’ll make any caffeine obsessive say, “Where has this ~bean~ my whole life?!”
5. An essential oil stick that won’t disappoint you (like everything else in life) — reviewers say it actually helps alleviate migraines!
6. A bidet toilet attachment you’ll quickly grow attached to, because your butt will feel so squeaky clean after a number two.
7. A starter pack of ~clean~ wines made from pesticide-free grapes with no added sugar or animal by-products, so your wine nights will be even more ~wonderful~. Even the packaging is designed to minimize waste and reduce carbon footprint!
8. A hand-poured soy candle that’ll infuse your home with all the good vibes (and the scent of Egyptian Amber).
9. A magnetic wristband to keep nails and drill bits right where you can see them. It’s an “OMG, that looks so cool” purchase that’ll actually live up to expectations.
11. A Nic Cage sequined throw pillow cover you’ll probably buy as a “gift” and then decide to keep for yourself. Get ready to laugh your face off.
12. A TubShroom absolutely deserving of its cult status, because it truly WORKS! It’ll catch all the hairs before they clog up your drain without obstructing water flow.
14. Reusable rainbow stainless steel straws that are not only pretty to look at but also environmentally friendly.
15. An eyeshadow palette inspired by the bright colors of an aurora for serving up some dramatic makeup looks.
16. A pack of headbands so cute, you simply can ~knot~ say no to them (and you’ll find yourself wearing them way more than you thought you would).
17. A little tube of Glossier Cloud Paint to buy multiple shades in (without getting buyer’s remorse), because this gel-cream blush goes on so naturally, it won’t look clown-like at all.
20. A loose-fitting polka-dot swing dress so versatile and comfy, you’ll wear it all the time from workdays to weekends.
22. A shower wine holder that may seem like a novelty item but will actually make bath time so much better.
23. A John Freida hot air brush for getting a salon-quality blowout at home with minimal time and effort. These before-and-after pics speak for themselves!
24. A Yes To Coconut scrub and cleanser stick made with coffee so you can look awake in the morning even before having your cup of joe. It’ll provide just the right amount of exfoliation without being too harsh or drying, thanks to coconut oil in the formula.
25. A jewelry cleaning stick to restore the bling to your ring. There’s zero mess and you can use it anytime, anywhere.
26. A pair of cherry drop earrings (with delicate gold “stems”) that’ll make you say, “Yup, I need those.”
28. Hydrating sheet masks perfect for a cheap yet effective at-home facial, because self-care doesn’t need to cost a fortune!
29. A confetti-filled lip balm that’ll react with your lips’ natural pH level to create a natural shade of pink.
30. An adjustable phone stand so you can see every notification coming in, even if you don’t reply right away — no more social media/text message FOMO. Did I mention it looks amazing, too?
31. A fidget spinner ring you’ll want to buy for its looks alone. The fact that it spins is just the cherry on top.
32. A water-tracking bottle that (unfortunately) won’t fill itself up magically but will still do a great job of encouraging Potterheads to stay hydrated.
33. A two-stage knife sharpener for restoring dull blades to razor sharp ones and saving you from buying a whole new set. Bonus: it’s small enough to fit in your kitchen drawers.
34. A ~tea-lightful~ boba night light you can’t NOT buy — I mean just look it!!! That lil’ face will never get old.
35. A portable charger covered in unicorns that honestly has no right to look this cute. Maybe you’ll buy more practical things if they all had unicorns on them.
You, after buying everything on this list:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.