Here’s the mail, it never fails. It makes me want to wag my tail. When it comes I wanna wail, maaaaiiilllll.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jewelry cleaning pen you can count on to add new shine to your gems, no costly trip to the jeweler needed.
3. An ink and stain remover ready to pick a fight with even the toughest of marks. Permanent marker? We’ll see about that.
4. A cable protector to prevent the ends of your cords from fraying and breaking. Apple has enough money — stop buying new cords every other month.
5. A pet grooming glove with two key functions: removing excess fur and giving your pet the most luxurious petting of their life.
6. A clarifying shampoo you can use to cleanse your hair of any lingering product build-up and residue. Using this every now and then can lead to more volume and sometimes softer hair.
7. A doggy foot cleaner to quickly get your pup’s paws squeaky clean so they can get back to lounging on your furniture instead of the expensive pet bed you got them.
8. Billie, a razor subscription service that shows up on time and is gentle on your delicate gams (or wherever you feel like shaving).
10. A Birchbox x BuzzFeed collab box filled with all our favorite beauty goodies to start your beauty routine off on the right foot.
11. A hanger organizer to solve your horrible hanger-nest problem you’ve been suffering through in silence all these years.
12. Two pairs of baby feet masks for getting the peeling snake feet of your dreams. JK! After the peeling stops, you get nice, soft tootsies.
14. A zombie face mask kit that’ll bring your skin back to life, in a good, Rick Grimes-approved way.
17. A subscription to Book of the Month that will help you broaden your literary horizons without ever having to do a second of research.
19. A stain remover so effective, you can add “wine” to the list of things you don’t have to cry over.
20. A dandruff shampoo that can blast away every annoying flake and let your scalp breathe a sigh of relief. Expect a thank you note from your noggin.
21. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets possibly made out of fairy dust, because they’ll totally wipe away years of grime in mere minutes.
22. A silver cleaning wipes because the last thing you need is a set of dirty silverware ~tarnishing~ your reputation.
25. CeraVe moisturizing cream — a gentle, miracle-working face cream to help with dry skin, acne, and other skin woes. It’s just a solid moisturizer choice.
27. A seemingly magic carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
28. A bottle of Mike’s Hot honey that seriously tastes good on everything. Pizza, wings, veggies, dumplings, salad, cocktails, ice cream, everything!
29. A liquid eyeliner with a stamp on the other end so you can just ~wing~ it when you want dramatic cat eyes without the drama of trying to draw them on yourself.
30. Liquid plant food that’s pretty much a multi-vitamin for your houseplant. If your green little buddy isn’t growing as much as you’d like, consider a couple drops of this elixir!
31. A set of produce containers for keeping your fruit and veggies fresher for longer. No more rushing home to gorge yourself on berries — take your sweet time!
32. A nail and cuticle oil to repair all the damage you’ve wreaked on your paws after chewing on your nails.
33. A pack of 16 makeup removing cloth rounds so you can swipe away your makeup with just water. They’re reusable and (in my opinion) more effective than regular makeup removing wipes.
35. Jumbo divider sticky notes so you can jot down some summary notes on each section in your notebook.
38. A pack of Crest White Strips known for their uncanny ability to turn your teeth a few shades lighter.
39. A rust remover spray that takes one look at your orange shower and goes “oh, hmm, OK. Let’s fix this!”
40. An Aerogarden countertop garden for a foolproof way to grow fresh herbs at home. Pizza night is gonna be sooo much better with basil you grew all by yourself.
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.