Including a very smart doggy seatbelt, beloved acne mask, and a door strip that’ll help you finally work in ~silence~.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of water bottle–cleaning tablets that’ll FINALLY reach the bottom of yours without the need for futile reaching and scrubbing — goodbye, mysterious smell.
2. A Goodful silicone egg bites mold for making a plethora of easy but delectable snacks in no time at all. You can use this to poach eggs (it comes with a handle so it can be placed in boiling water), make bite-sized omelettes, mini desserts, whatever your heart desires. Heck, you might even enjoy cooking now.
3. An adjustable pet seatbelt harness so you can have peace of mind as you drive your bestie to the vet. A plus: they can no longer randomly attempt to escape through the window. Why.
4. A subscription to Billie that’ll make sure you never have to deal with dull razors again — it’s shockingly high-quality for just $9, is gentle enough for sensitive skin, and delivers blade refills right to your door before you even have time to worry about gross rust.
5. And! A bottle of Tend Skin’s shaving solution to help you nix ingrown hairs and razor bumps ~in the bud~. When applied before waxing or shaving, it drastically reduces redness, irritation, and bumps — even in the bikini area!
6. A jar of Museum Gel, because this’ll make sure your belongings can’t be knocked over. It’s a clear adhesive that was originally designed to keep artwork safe from falling in galleries, but reviewers use it for protecting their things (vases, pots, anything on a shelf) from cats and earthquakes!
7. A pair of marble car coasters that’ll protect your car from sticky messes *and* add a little cute decor to your ride (who knew?). Starbs runs will no longer leave forever marks on your console.
8. A tube of Glossier Brow Flick for easily defining your brows, while maintaining a natural-looking finish. Its featherlight strokes blend seamlessly with your hairs so your brows still look like themselves, just bolder.
9. A bug bite suction tool so you can play those suckers at their own game. It actually removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under your skin to stop the itching and even help ease swelling. This definitely works better than the “x” trick.
10. A Rain-X glass treatment, because this’ll protect your car windows from rain water blocking your view while driving. Basically it’ll repel the rain (and reduce sleet, ice, and snow) so you can still see clearly.
11. A Cetaphil clay mask people *swear* by for helping with even hormonal acne — including those with sensitive skin! It’s gentler than most bentonite clay masks, absorbs excess oil, and keeps tough breakouts at bay, making this a super simple yet effective acne care routine.
12. A water dispenser that’ll make pouring a glass from your jug a heck of a lot easier than trying to lift the entire thing. Just push the button, let it do all the work, and hit the button again to stop it. Fini.
13. An African black soap face wash for reaping all the benefits of the popular soap bar formula, but streamlining it to an easy-to-use pump. Not only will this be faster to use if you just want it for your face, but its shea butter will *also* leave your skin smoother. Clearer, softer skin with less effort? Yes. Please.
14. A foaming carpet shampoo especially popular for cleaning car interiors — it’s high time you get rid of that ketchup stain from 2005. Your four-wheeled baby deserves BETTER.
15. A widely-loved Wet Brush so you can minimize tearing by detangling BOTH wet and dry hair, minus any painful pulling or breakage. Aka you’ll still have every strand of hair you started with.
16. A bitter-tasting varnish, because this has already helped thousands of people kick the pesky habit of biting nails. It dries clear, but you’ll know it’s there. Basically, its taste is *super* sharp and strong so your brain is trained to say “I DON’T WANT THIS AT ALL” every time you go to munch.
17. A jalapeño corer that’ll prepare your favorite dishes without getting seeds all over your fingers (don’t. touch. your. eyes.) *and* speed up the process altogether.
18. A menstrual cup for freeing yourself from uncomfortable tampons, saving moolah, and decreasing the amount of times you need to ~freshen up~. Honestly, if it wasn’t for the whole period thing this bb would purely be a delight.
19. A multi-surface cleaning powder in a variety of all-natural scents that’ll make it significantly easier to scrub all your hard-to-clean surfaces (looking at you, bath tub corners) *and* make the whole room smell divine. I do believe Sunday cleaning just got a whole lot more rewarding — you might not even want to light a candle after.
20. A single serve pour-over coffee dripper so you feel encouraged to actually make a cup of joe in the morning, instead of blowing $4 per day just to avoid the task. All you’ll need to do is pour some hot water over the filter and let it take the rest from there.
21. A set of electric toothbrush head covers, because this’ll protect your mouth from floating germs and, well, poop particles. There, I said it. They’re in your bathroom’s air and they’re COMING FOR YOUR TOOTHBRUSH.
22. A pair of compression running socks that’ll help you push through that extra mile, thanks to better blood circulation, reduced swelling and soreness, and even moisture-wicking fabric. Dare I say, this’ll be the day you meet your 7-mile goal.
23. A set of light-dimming sheets for reducing glaring screens and falling asleep easier once you’re actually in the dark. If your alarm clock is annoying in more ways than one, let these bring you peace.
24. An acupressure wristband so you can say farewell to nausea and say hello to sweet, sweet relief. Pregnant reviewers say this has seriously helped with morning sickness, even when nothing else could.
25. A set of Rael acne patches, because these’ll heal breakouts before you have time to give up — all you need to do is slap it on before bed. They’re gentler than acne cream, speed up recovery to practically overnight, and do all the ~heavy lifting~ for you.
26. Or! A pack of Avarelle extra large acne cover patches to help you easily tackle multiple pimples at once. They’re powered by tea tree oil and calendula oil (all of which are gentle on sensitive skin) to reduce inflammation and absorb pus ASAP.
27. An open-back tank top that’ll keep you cool not only during workouts, but just about all the time. You can wear it to prevent overheating while running, or as a trendy part of any outfit. As long as humidity is around, this’ll have your *back*.
28. A treat-dispensing mat for striking a deal with your pupper during bath time: If they stand still and let you wash them, they can eat some peanut butter. Look at that, first bath that leaves you totally dry.
29. A Teddie Organics rosehip oil so you can tackle redness, scarring, pimples, and everything in-between with just a few drops of this seriously-loved formula. Nothing will get in your way of ✨glowing skin✨ from here on out…not on this bb’s watch.
30. A set of Schtick dermaplaning razors, because these’ll remove peach fuzz and shape brows painlessly (and without paying for a wax). They’re gentle, precise, and won’t leave irritation marks like most threading or razors. Aka your face will be as smooth as a baby’s bottom and you’ll never have to pay the price.
31. A dual dog leash that’ll help you walk both your pups at the same time without having to juggle. It comes in various size combinations, so even if you have a tiny *and* big fur child, you’ll be able to depend on this for drama-free walks.
32. A set of bra extenders for *also* having a handy, super discreet way to make bodysuits more comfortable if they’re constantly giving you wedgies. You’ll get a pack of three, so you can create more breathing room in BOTH your tops and bras. Cue major sigh of relief.
33. A pair of no-show socks so you can join the reviewers who PROMISE these actually a) stay on your feet and b) won’t make an unwelcome appearance midday. Plus, they wick away sweat so you and your outfit can stay high and dry.
34. A self-adhesive seal strip, because this’ll cheaply soundproof your room without any hefty investments if your roommates are l o u d. This’ll prevent their show (with the volume at seemingly 1,000) from creeping into your space — who knew door cracks were the real culprit?
These products basically being overachievers like:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.