Under-$50 fall fashion finds that’ll still have you looking like a million bucks.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chunky knit oversized cardigan you won’t ever want to stash away under your bed, but that you will frequently put on and say is your favorite. It’s an easy throw-on, so all you’ll have to worry about is whether or not to let James in off the dang porch.
2. A luxe leopard satin slip dress that’d be equally fab on its own with sandals, heels, or sneakers now or tossed under a cozy sweater come fall.
3. Faux-suede low heel ankle booties, which’ll look so cute with everything from jeans to dresses, they may make you decide to give all your other footwear ~the boot~.
4. A polished pastel blazer with a cinched waist you should ~knot~ hesitate to pair with your favorite jeans.
5. A striped top that screams “Parisian chic” and will still leave you with plenty of funds left to order a croque monsieur on Grubhub.
6. Polished plaid straight-leg pants for a look that’s professional yet effortless at the same time (plus will show off your equally cute shoes).
10. A snake-sational top handle mini bag with elegant gold hardware and neutral piping that’ll take even a basic jeans and a tee ensemble to a luxe new level.
11. Combat booties that have a knit and faux-fur lining that can be folded up or down, making them a cozy and versatile staple you’ll wear into winter.
12. An embroidered velvet tunic dress just begging to be paired with your favorite boots. Honestly, you might even get excited for the weather to get colder so you can wear this.
13. A trendy denim overall dress that looks like something you might find at Madewell or Topshop for way more moolah.
14. Professional paper bag waist pants to make you look totally boss even without a corner office budget.
15. A boho chic tie-neck floral mini dress with a smocked waist that’s just begging to be paired with your fave fall boots.
16. A luxuriously soft wrap you can tie as a shawl or a scarf, and that will keep you cozy in the blasting AC of your parents’ house now and autumn breezes later.
17. Chic ankle booties with a cool lace-up detail and just-right heel height — as in the kind you’re sure to fall for this fall, without literally falling down.
18. A ruffled gingham mini skirt that actually is here to make friends — with all your sweaters and tights, that is. Heck, it’s posh enough you could probably hand it to Blair Waldorf, tell her you got it at Bergdorf’s, and she’d pop it on.
19. Leopard wide-leg cropped pants so your style can take a walk on the wild side without your budget doing the same. These paired with a bright top and neutral flats or booties? *Chef’s kiss*
20. Fall-, summer-, or any season-ready sunglasses with an under-$15 price tag and over 2,000 5-star reviews that some folks say are comparable to a certain brand that rhymes with Shmay-Span.
21. A dramatic, voluminous-sleeved snake print blouse that’ll be ssssssso fun to sssssstyle with all your jeans and skirts.
24. A romantic lace top with trendy athletic stripe details that’s totally unlike anything anyone else will have.
26. A checked bucket bag that looks like it’s from a certain major fashion house (hint: rhymes with Dewey Baton), but is actually a teeny weeny fraction of the price.
27. Druzy and tassel earrings, because statement stunners like these shouldn’t just be limited to your summer wardrobe. Just think how great they’ll look with coats, jackets, and scarves!
28. An edgy yet classic layered chain, faux pearl, and lock necklace to turn your basic tee that says “I just threw this on,” into a *look* that says “Why yes I am a classy high society socialite, how did you know?”
You in your fancy fall duds with plenty of cash to spare:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.