These products are real world fairy godmothers.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A paint by numbers kit that’ll let you show off your artistic chops on the daily. Wait, you don’t have those? You do now. All of them.
2. A pack of five cable wrap cords to keep you from getting your wires crossed, literally, when you’re commuting and tuning out everything around you – you’re clearly too put together to have cords get tangled up in your backpack.
3. An Aerogarden that’ll give you a green thumb even though you hardly need to touch any plants at all!
4. A guided questions journal that’ll make you a memory-saving pro in a matter of (exactly two) minutes. Your posterity will love reading about the week you ordered six pizzas hoping to see that one hot pizza deliverer again. They really will.
5. A Dash rapid egg cooker sure to guarantee you never have to ~scramble~ to find a good Sunday brunch spot ever again – your kitchen table is gonna be the best spot in town.
6. A John Frieda hot air brush reviewers swear by. It’s sure to prove you are the kind of person who never has to get a professional blowout to have a look that blows people away.
7. A pair of stellar running shoes with built-in sockliners, compression mesh, and a “zero-gravity” feel that’ll make running marathons feel like a walk in the park.
8. A pet grooming glove for pet parents who want their lovable mutt looking like a show dog worthy of Westminster with just a brush of their hand.
9. A set of three suction cup bath tubes so you can keep your kiddo entertained in the cleanest way possible while actually keeping them in the bathtub long enough to get them clean.
10. A pour-over kit for coffee connoisseurs who have ~bean~ needing a good pour-over option in their place.
11. A box of assorted greeting cards so people think you’re the kind of person who *never* forgets a birthday…even when you absolutely forgot about it until that Facebook notification popped up.
12. A Lifestraw water filter to help the camping-curious who want a chance to really prove themselves in the wild – even if you’ve *gulp* barely been outdoors before.
13. A handheld milk frother for coffee connoisseurs who would find nothing more satisfying than enjoying a perfect, home-foamed brew from the comfort of their kitchen counter.
14. A DIY video game kit so you can code with kiddos – making you the coolest babysitter this side of Sycamore street.
15. A Critter Catcher that’ll help you bravely wrangle and release creepy crawlies without any fear (because you won’t have to get within a foot of them).
17. An eyeliner stamp that’s gonna give you wing-tips so impeccable you’re sure to get any makeup artist’s ~stamp~ of approval.
18. A wooden balance board core trainer so you can increase your strength, balance, and flexibility as fast as any fitness enthusiast – even if you can’t ~stand~ going to the gym.
19. A to-do list notepad for making your life so organized you might as well start your own self-help blog. Feel free to cross “influencer” off your list.
20. A copy of Crafting with Cat Hair because if people are already calling you a cat lady at 23, you’re gonna make sure you are *the* cat lady by 24. I can’t think of a better way to show your furocious affection.
23. A gel manicure light – the ~cure~ to your mediocre nail skills. This is sure to massively up your mani game, and your savings account.
24. A toothpaste squeezing stand that’ll give you the waste-free skills to get every single piece of that paste.
25. 104 Things to Photograph, a book that’ll guide your eye when you want a ~picture~ perfect portfolio, even if it’s just for fun and just for you.
26. A pack of five produce bags made with a washable 100% cotton material, so you can carry produce in the grocery store, wash it in the sink at home, and keep it organized in the fridge – all while making Mother Nature extra proud.
27. A pair of anti-nausea bands to keep you from getting motion sick when you haven’t ridden in a car for months and your brain forgot what it’s like to go faster than 4 mph.
28. A frozen pie crust, because “easy as pie” only counts if you don’t have to make the crust. Sneakily use this and your pies will be perfection.
29. Or silicone baking molds so your pastries never tear and you get Mary Berry-approved baked goods every time you open the oven.
30. A UV melding tool that’ll make you the go-to person when there’s a broken cord, toy, or heart in the home (because you’ll be so darn good at ~bonding~).
31. A ball launcher sure to give you an arm worthy of Shadow’s tireless dog park days without totally wearing you (or your rotator cuff) out.
When your confidence *rightly* kicks in after using these products:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.