Hard-workin’ things that’ll give ya the before-and-afters you paid for, gosh darn it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Reusable produce storage bags for keeping your freshly bought fruits and veggies actually fresh, so you have a real chance at eating them this time. Hello! Look at these results!
2. A miracle-working oil that’ll condition your nails and soften your cuticles thanks to its jojoba- and vitamin E-rich formula. Brittle, cracked nails have no place on your hands!
3. And! A clear, bitter-tasting nail polish to help train your brain to keep your fingers out of your mouth and kick that nail-biting habit for good.
4. A dry shampoo POWDER (!!) so you can ditch the shower on late mornings and end up with hair that *looks* like it just got a fresh wash. Hey, nobody has to know it’s going on day three…or five.
5. A magic carpet spot cleaner with such unbelievable results, you’ll rethink everything you’ve ever known about stain removers. I mean, my eyes can’t even believe what they are witnessing here:
6. A no-yellow shampoo to tone down unwanted yellow hues in blonde hair so your mane keeps the vibrant, natural color from your last salon visit — you know, which means less pricey touchups!
7. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets with pretty impressive results and I bet you thought your extra slimy water bottle was a goner, right? Nope!
8. A pedicure rasp — aka a CHEESE GRATER FOR YOUR FEET — to literally shave away dead, cracked skin and leave behind baby soft feet.
9. A rosehip oil that’ll tackle (and DEFEAT!!!) your skin’s biggest woes: Dryness, flakiness, redness, breakouts — you name it. They don’t stand a chance when ~faced~ with this.
10. A powerful grout cleaner, because beautiful, grime-free grout lives under all that dirt, you just have to believe, scrub (automatic brush, anyone?), and use a little bit of this magic:
11. And! An angular brush with narrow bristles for getting in those tough corners, which we all know is where grime loves to hang out!
12. A disgustingly amazing drain snake for cleaning out every last bit of the nasty hair ball currently occupying your shower pipes so your drain can finally breathe again.
13. A Glossier brow pomade so you can groom, fill in, and thicken your brows with just one product. And it’s made with a creamy wax formula that will provide extra hydration, so LITERALLY WHAT CAN THIS PRODUCT *NOT* DO?
14. A leather restoring polish that’ll breathe new life into your furniture, bags, and shoes. Look how happy this little red chair is!
15. A pack of pimple patches to send whiteheads to their grave, once and for all! RIP (but not) to the gross sebum that’s no longer living in your face.
16. A spray gel for removing tough rust stains with a few spritzes and minimal (MINIMAL!) scrubbing on your part.
17. An at-home eyebrow tint kit so you can achieve gorgeous, fuller-looking brows at home. Not having to leave the house? That’s a win-win in my book!
18. A food-grade mineral oil for rejuvenating dry, dull cutting boards back to their original vibrancy. It’s tasteless, odorless, colorless, and is also safe to use on butcher blocks, countertops, and wooden bowls and utensils.
19. A power drill brush attachment to deep clean showers, ovens, sinks, and anything that has unbeatable stains (until now that is!). I have this exact set, and now I look forward to my shower getting dirty, just so I can clean it…
20. A wildly popular mascara that’ll give your lashes natural volume and length with just a few flicks of the wrist, so those minimal makeup days are even easier.
21. A does-it-all car cleaner for scrubbing every inch of your ride — leather, vinyl, upholstery, carpet, plastic — and give you sparkly, unbelievable results that honestly make me want to clean my car every weekend.
22. A super affordable curling wand that’ll help you master beachy waves, no problem. It features a ceramic barrel, which can help prevent heat damage and frizz — and this may be the best $25 you will ever spend!
23. A headlight restoration system because drivin’ around with foggy lights = bad, and spending tons of money to replace headlights = bad. This solves both of those dilemmas!
24. An eyeshadow primer to keep your perfectly blended smokey eye in its dang place, from sunrise to sunset. No more smudging, flaking, creasing, and can I get a hallelujah?!
25. A cooktop cleaning kit for tackling grease, stubborn stains, and burnt-on residue — you know, all things you don’t want to and shouldn’t spend hours cleaning up on jam-packed weeks.
26. Machine-washable and reusable cloths that’ll gently remove dirt and makeup from your skin with a splash of some water. Just toss in the washer after a few uses and start savin’ your hard-earned dollars — no more expensive wipes here!
27. A hard water remover to *finally* rid glass surfaces from that cloudy film. You may end up running into your practically invisible shower door, though — you’ve been warned.
28. A wood polish for filling in scratches and nicks on furniture, floors, and cabinets. By the time you’re done with this magical potion, your wood surfaces will look FLAWLESS.
29. A suede and leather brush that’ll get the annoying scuffs and salt lines off of your favorite shoes, bags, journals, coats, and the like. Point is, stains have no room in your closet, no they do not.
30. “The Cut Buddy” — your foolproof way to get clean, precise grooming lines that are totally barber-worthy.
31. A jewelry cleaner that’ll give you ~crystal~ clear results. It removes tarnish so your best pieces can shine and sparkle again.
32. A handy hanger for scarves, belts, and ties. The days of digging through an overly-packed drawer are O-V-E-R, my friends.
33. A degreaser cleaner that’ll take your driveway (and other hard surfaces) from a greasy, oily mess to a clean and pristine concrete heaven.
34. And a compact hair roller so you don’t have to lug out a giant vacuum just to remove the mounds of pet hair that’s accumulated on your couch. That’s time consuming and too much effort!
35. A pack of touchup razors that’ll gently and efficiently remove peach fuzz and dirt. The blades are designed with built-in guards so they won’t cut your skin, plus you’ll receive an extra attachment for super precise eyebrow shaping.
Honestly, my eyes can’t even believe all these results.
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.