Products that are affordable and still prove they’re worth buying.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A foaming carpet shampoo that’ll be really great for the interior of your car. You wheely wheely need to deep clean that thing. 👀
2. A set of two vinyl furniture scratch guards so your pets will finally get the message that your really expensive couch is not their really expensive toy.
3. A set of Schtick dermaplaning razors because they’ll shape brows flawlessly (and painlessly!). They’re precise and won’t irritate your skin like waxing and threading do.
4. A leather conditioner for transforming your worn-out shoes, chairs, couches (and really anything leather) back to how they looked when you first brought them home.
5. A set of light-dimming sheets because someone kept looking at their very bright alarm clock and thought, “there’s gotta be a way to rid my life of glare!?” And then they invented this thing. Glare be gone!
6. A portable dog paw cleaner for when your furry friend decides their favorite activity today is running through the mud! Simply add some water, dump their paw into these super soft bristles, and watch the magic happen!
7. A bottle of Burt’s Bees sunburn lotion to soothe the biggest mistake you made all summer — forgetting the SPF!
9. A portable bug bite suction tool that’ll help reduce the itching and swelling your body is experiencing after a mosquito, bee, or wasp sting.
10. A set of clip-on bangs because you know you’ve wondered what you’d look like with them. We all have! Now’s your chance to see what you’d look like without making it permanent.
11. A bottle of earwax removal drops that’ll do all the hard work for you. Gone are the days of using five cotton swabs just to get nothing out, even though you know there’s still wax in there!
12. A three-pack of plastic plumbing snake drains so you can take care of the slow-flowing drains that have been bugging you for weeks. With just a few minutes of work (no need to call the plumber, or take apart the drain) this’ll slide right in and the hooks will do the trick.
13. A grooming glove to use wet or dry to remove excess hair from your furriest friend in a way they will actually enjoy.
14. A pack of four toe separators so bunions and overlapping toes won’t stop you from wearing your new favorite pair of shoes.
15. A pair of moisturizing gel heel sleeves made with a gel pad that’ll release oils and vitamins as you sleep to help heal cracked skin and dry patches.
16. A waterproof phone pouch so your essentials stay safe this summer. While it’s in the bag you can totally still use it and take tons of amazing photos UNDER WATER!
17. A bag of Bottle Bright tablets that’ll clean your bottles, plastic containers, mugs, and everything else, with no scrubbing required. We love an all-natural, no-hassle way to clean!
18. A bottle of nail and cuticle oil to rid your life of broken and peeling nails from all those gel manicures you did over the summer. With daily application, your nails will grow so strong that you’ll be able to file this purchase under #worthit.
19. A wine stain remover that’ll magically erase all kinds of spills us trash-humans get on us (like wine, coffee, and spaghetti sauce).
20. A beauty spatula designed to get every last drop of your expensive foundation, lip gloss, or lotion. Don’t let a poorly designed bottle get you down! Sooooo satisfying.
21. A box of acne-absorbing patches because an overnight spot treatment is just what that pimple needs. Place this on before bed and — BAM — pus and oil will be drawn out, and inflammation will go down by morning.
Double takes be like:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.