Why didn’t I think of that?!
1. The clever person that designed this store to have different surfaces to “road test” strollers.
2. The absolute genius who designed this shirt to have a lens cloth sewn in at the bottom.
3. This super smart grandpa who sorted his extra sauce packets into a case.
4. Whoever designed these benches to be reversible so you can choose your view.
5. The person who incorporated kick buttons on these elevators.
6. The genius that designed this shirt with buttons on the inside as well to help prevent annoying boob-gap.
7. This mom who painted an outlet to blend in with its surroundings.
8. The person who designed this cheeky (but clever) business card.
9. The person who designed this umbrella to only show the logo when it rains.
10. The mastermind who created this pan with a thermochromic indicator to show if it is hot.
11. The person who designed this jacket label to have spots for multiple hand-me-down names.
12. The person who had the idea to sort this furniture hardware by step rather than type.
13. The clever designer who added tread depth measuring into the rubber.
14. The person who decided to incorporate a window on this toaster.
15. The person that came up with the idea to have two different shopping baskets at this store to signal if you want help or not.
16. The smartie who designed this spatula with a little stand.
17. And finally, the canny person at this library who created “binge boxes” to loan out.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!