Don’t toss your stuff just yet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
2. A bumper-sticker remover that’ll attach to your drill for quick and easy removal of bumper stickers. You can finally turn back time to before your car became a Green Day fan.
3. A nail and cuticle oil to repair all the damage you’ve wreaked on your paws after peeling that gel manicure off.
4. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that clean those hard-to-reach places so you don’t have to. That moldy Nalgene you forget to clean for a year can now be saved from the garbage!
5. A grout pen so you can easily cover up unsightly tile grout without having to, you know, scrub them clean.
6. A pack of Magic Eraser-dupes that work just as well as the real deal at zapping away smudges and stains. Save your dirty sneaks AND save some money.
7. A wood polish that can miraculously erase water stains and scratches. Everyone will be asking when you found the time you buy a brand new coffee table.
8. A stain remover formulated especially to handle red wine so you can rescue those sheets you nearly ruined during “pinot noir in bed” night.
9. A twisty cable protector to squeeze some extra life out of your frayed cables. Seriously, these should just come standard with all your chargers.
10. Liquid plant food that’s pretty much a multi-vitamin for your houseplant. If your green little buddy isn’t growing as much as you’d like, consider a couple drops of this elixir!
12. A pack of moldable glue you can use to fix pretty much anything — frayed cables, holes in shoes, broken toys, ANYTHING!
14. A toilet scrubbing wand (the magic kind, maybe?) that’ll turn your yuckiest toilet into something usable again.
16. A roll of screen repair tape for quick window fixes so you don’t have to replace the whole dang screen every time your cat gets a little scratchy.
17. A stain-removing spray so you can reclaim your bathroom from that horrible orange glow! Orange is the worst color, especially when your bathroom is supposed to be white.
18. A shoe shining kit to make your boots sparkle as bright as the day they caught your eye in the store.
21. A scratch removing kit that can help you cover up unsightly car damage without even having to take a trip to the body shop. Your dad will never know you took the 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California for a spin.
22. A watermark removing cloth so you can wipe away all the evidence of that rude guest who “forgot” to use a coaster. Coffee table = saved!
Like a Phoenix emerging from the ashes, your stuff will be reborn again.
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.