In Avengers: Endgame, Steve Rogers should NOT have gone back in time to be with Peggy Carter!
1. In Avengers: Endgame, when Steve Rogers went back in time to be with Peggy, even though he knew that she already had a great life and was happily married to someone else.
2. In Love, Simon, when Leah had a crush on Simon and later used it as an excuse to be mad at him for not coming out to her first.
3. In Never Been Kissed, when Rob, a 23-year-old man, pretended to be in high school and then dated a 16-year-old student throughout the movie.
4. In Batman v Superman, when the two superheroes spent the whole movie trying to murder each other, but then they instantly reconciled their differences after learning that both of their moms were named Martha.
5. In Kingsman: The Golden Circle, when the fate of the world was literally in Eggsy’s hands because he had to put a tracking device up a woman’s vagina.
6. In Booksmart, when Miss Fine showed up to the house party, drank with the underage students, and even slept with one.
7. In Legally Blonde, when Vivian became friends with Elle but then immediately assumed she slept with Professor Callahan to get ahead.
8. In Sierra Burgess is a Loser, when Sierra pretended to be deaf so Jamey wouldn’t hear her normal speaking voice, which she was basically using to catfish him.
9. In Rat Race, when everyone spent the whole movie doing whatever it took to reach the money first, and then they all randomly decided to give the prize away at a Smash Mouth concert.
10. In 17 Again, when Maggie tried sleeping with teenage Mike, who was actually her father.
11. In The Lighthouse, when they showed that intense masturbation scene where Robert Pattinson’s character fantasized about having sex with a mermaid.
12. In Clueless, when a 16-year-old Cher kissed (and even started dating) her college-aged ex-stepbrother.
13. In Midsommar, when there was a semi-orgy and the naked woman sang to a drugged-up Christian while he had sex with Maja.
14. In How Stella Got Her Groove Back, when they randomly gave Delilah cancer and killed her off without ever even mentioning that she was sick.
15. In Love Actually, literally every single time Natalie’s whole character was basically defined as being “the chubby girl.”
16. In Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, when Charlie’s mom sang “Cheer Up, Charlie” and really slowed down the entire movie.
17. In Sorry to Bother You, when Cash discovered all of those naked human-horse hybrids, and then the movie took an even weirder turn.
18. In Avengers: Endgame, when they spent several movies developing Natasha Romanoff’s character from a “seductive spy” to a full-fledged superhero, only to have her sacrifice herself without even getting a funeral.
19. And literally all of Toy Story 4.
TV and Movies
Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.