Just some useful (and fun) things under $20, including a cute little desk fan, reusable straws, and a Bob Ross coloring book.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Peach Slices pimple patches that’ll help eliminate zits by sucking up all the gunk inside them. They’ll also prevent you from picking at the spots
2. String lights for an easy way to create a cozy ambience in any space. Voila! Your bedroom is now Pinterest-worthy.
3. A jewelry cleaning stick to restore the bling to your ring. There’s zero mess and you can use it on the go.
4. Collapsible stainless steel straws, because 1) you drink faster with a straw than without one and 2) they’re more eco-friendly than disposable plastic ones. They take up a minimal amount of space and even come with a silicone tip to protect your teeth and lips while drinking.
5. Pantene Rescue Shots hair ampoules with a concentrated formula that’ll help dry and damaged hair feel silky smooth again. It’s not too late to cancel that expensive salon treatment!!!
6. Hydrating sheet masks perfect for a cheap yet effective at-home facial, because self-care doesn’t need to cost a fortune!
8. An overflow drain cover so you can enjoy a full bath without worry about losing precious water every second.
9. An essential oil stick that won’t disappoint you (like everything else in life) — reviewers say it actually helps alleviate migraines!
10. A tube of Glossier Boy Brow for getting that my-brows-but-better look in just a few swipes — it’s so much easier to use than a pencil or powder.
11. An expensive-looking faux leather belt with a statement buckle to instantly elevate a simple ensemble. Accessories👏 matter 👏!
12. A honeycomb organizer because you’ll get great joy from seeing each pair of socks and underwear nestled in its very own spot.
13. A poop scooper that’ll help you clean up after your furry friends without having to bend down or actually touching the 💩. Clean yard, clean hands.
15. A bottle of Ancient Greek Remedy oil to soothe your skin, hair, cuticles, scalp, or nails (basically anywhere that’s dry and cracking).
17. A handheld milk frother that probably attended barista school because it’ll help you whip up a cappuccino that looks and tastes incredibly ~profesh~.
18. An anti-chafing stick to soothe and moisturize sweaty and sticky areas on your body (like inner thighs), because you should be able to rock those fabulous summer frocks free of irritation. Real heroes don’t wear capes — they come in a tube!
20. A Bob Ross coloring book that’ll actually help calm you down instead of stressing you out with a ton of details.
22. A rose gold detangling brush to be the fairy godmother you never had — it’ll make all your hair dreams come true.
24. An acupressure wrist band that may help to relieve motion sickness, morning sickness, or other forms of nausea.
26. A pretty aromatherapy pendant to carry your fave essential oil with you at all times. The design just makes ~scents~.
27. A quiet little desk fan, because there’s no way you’ll be productive when it’s 500 degrees in the office.
28. Stick-on blind spot mirrors that’ll help maximize visibility and make switching lanes a less nerve-wracking experience.
29. Silicone sleeves for securing your glasses in place all day while also providing a bit of cushioning for your ears. Talk about going above and beyond!
30. A copper tongue scraper to remove all the gunk off your tongue and get rid of bad breath once and for all.
31. Microfiber cloths you can count on for an easy, one-step makeup removal routine. *Wipes face once, passes out*
32. A shower drink holder, because enjoying a glass of wine (or a can of beer) while taking a bath is probably the most satisfying thing in the world.
33. A nail strengthening cream formulated with calcium, vitamins, and jojoba oil for preventing splits, chips, and cracks. It’ll also condition your cuticles and help boost nail growth.
34. A five-year journal with a beautiful cover design (and gilded page edges) to cherish forever. Since you only need to jot down one line a day, it won’t feel like a chore.
35. A pack of light-dimming LED covers so you don’t have to deal with a bright, blinking dot in the dark while you’re trying to fall sleep. Your router will never be the cause of your insomnia again!
There’s only word to describe these products:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.