Here we go.
We’re an…interesting bunch.
It’s to be expected that the rest of the world would have some ~feelings~ about the way we go about our lives.
1. For example: those weird little plastic tables that are stamped into the center of our takeout pizzas.
2. And our overuse of “y’all.”
3. How about the fact that we douse already sugary things with more sugar?
4. Or are just A LITTLE obsessed with peanut butter?
5. You can’t deny that our drink ratios at restaurants are 80% ice and 20% drink.
6. And it’s certainly interesting that we seem to assume that everyone on the internet is in our time zone.
7. Feeling insulted yet? Don’t be! We hate on other countries enough.
8. And they’re clearly fed up with it!
9. On another note, I know for a fact that we have dish soap in this country, so why all the paper plates?
10. And let’s face it, some of us get a little too cozy when we’re not even in our own homes.
11. We also get carried away with our TV and movie plots.
12. If we’re gonna embellish some things on screen, we might as well be honest about others — like the fact that most of us are definitely finishing our dinners.
13. Pretty much everyone is annoyed with the fact that we don’t use Celsius.
14. And what’s with the emotional drama that surrounds the whole “going to college” thing? It doesn’t need to be that deep!
15. We tend to botch the pronunciation of some pretty straightforward words.
16. And I think we can all admit that we love Flamin’ Hot Cheetos a little too much.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!