Apparently I’m on the side of TikTok that convinces me to buy car vacuums and scalp massagers.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wildly popular oral rise, because so. many. people on TikTok swear by this for treating even the stinkiest breath if you just can’t ditch it. No shame! People say this freshens their breath no matter how impossible that seemed before — and all they had to do was gargle. No more chewing gum 24 hours a day.
2. A rechargeable lighter that’ll let you light your favorite candles with something not only *way* easier to use than traditional lighters thanks to its super simple switch, but protect your hand from the flame. If you’re a proud candle enthusiast, this’ll quickly become your favorite gadget.
3. A dishwasher magnet for keeping better track of whether or not your plates are clean or dirty — you’re just *too* good at rinsing. This is also a fantastic way to communicate with roommates or family about the status of your dishes, without getting too passive aggressive.
4. A set of smart plugs so you can control your devices just by commanding Alexa to do everything for you. How else are you going to turn off your lamp right before falling asleep? Getting back up? Please.
5. An E.l.f. translucent setting powder, because people say this helps your makeup last all darn day *and* gives higher-end brands a run for their money. Saving money + reducing shine + getting the perfect foundation finish = very happy beauty lovers.
6. A mini trash can that’ll put an end to throwing fast food wrappers anywhere and everywhere in your car while driving, only to get angry later that your ride is messy. Who is now the proud owner of a tidy car?!
7. A splurge-worthy, popular upholstery vacuum (widely known as the “little green vacuum”) for tackling any kind of spill that comes your way — even if your rug or car interior is the victim. People also use this to seriously deep-clean their car seats and can see the dirt and build-up get sucked up 😱.
8. A set of ~extreme~ Post-It notes so you can leave reminders for yourself really anywhere without worrying about them falling off. They’re designed to stick in hot and cold environments, hold in wet conditions, and are even water-resistant.
9. A portable paint palette set with jelly-like cups, because this’ll actually save you money over time if you’ve recently become quite the artist while quarantined. The cups are refillable so you don’t have to buy an entirely new palette whenever you run out of one color — and reviewers say it’s just as high-quality as more expensive paint!
10. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and styler that’ll bring pro-like blowouts right to your ~fingertips~ by creating sleek, frizz-free ‘dos in half the time. How? Flexible tangle-free bristles smooth and style your hair as you brush, while negative ions condition and reduce static as you dry. The result: an easy-peasy, perfect mane.
11. A bug bite suction tool for playing those suckers at their own game. It actually removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under your skin to stop the itching and even help ease swelling. This definitely works better than the “x” trick.
12. A set of Schick dermaplaning tools so you can remove peach fuzz and shape brows painlessly (and without paying for a wax). They’re gentle, precise, and won’t leave irritation marks like most threading or razors. Aka your face will be as smooth as a baby’s bottom in no time.
13. A portable door locker, because this’ll help you feel extra safe if you don’t have a security system in your apartment (or your deadbolt is essentially useless…or nonexistent). Consider this the easiest way to get peace of mind without having to splurge on anything fancier.
14. A photo and craft-preserving kit that’ll keep old photos in good condition so you don’t have to worry about family memories ~fading~. Each case even has rounded handles to prevent damage, and can store up to ~100~ photos each.
15. A clip-on portable fan with flexible tripod legs for keeping cool wherever you’d like in your house — if you’re in front of a surface, you can probably attach this.
16. A lip balm pouch so you can attach your most important belonging to a keychain — aka your lifelong battle of losing your favorite lip balm before even using half of it is over.
17. A beauty spatula, because this’ll make sure you get every last possible drop of your precious, expensive makeup — you did not spend all that money just to throw some away!
18. A marble makeup bag that’ll let you actually ~customize~ how you’d like to organize your cosmetics. Its compartments are adjustable so you can design the slots based on the size of your belongings.
19. An air pressure wine opener for the easiest way to conquer stubborn corks — there’s just about zero strength required when using this (thank goodness). Just insert the “needle” into the cork, press the plunger down a few times, and voilà, you have your vino ready.
20. A cable cord-concealing box so you can easily hide unsightly tangled messes with minimal effort. Meaning: “out of sight, out of mind” totally applies to this.
21. An automatic scrubbing brush, because this’ll eliminate grout surprisingly quickly thanks to its clever design — it comes with a detachable oscillating grout brush to bring your bathroom floor from dingy to bright faster than it takes for your roommate to bring you a roll of TP.
22. A water dispenser that’ll easily attach to your jugs so pouring a glass for yourself is easier than trying to lift the entire thing. Just push the button, let it do all the work, and hit the button again to stop it. Fini.
23. A wearable nail polish holder for doing your nails without any tricky maneuvering or balancing. Could it be? The first time we’ve done an at-home mani without smudging 10 times? Truly a sight to behold.
24. A mountable digital car stereo so you can enjoy all the bells and whistles of a fancy built-in display system for less than half the price. It has Bluetooth, FM radio, GPS navigation, WiFi connection, *and* backup camera input — all for under $100.
25. A hair-finishing stick, because this’ll help you wish pesky flyaways adieu in the name of impressively sleek updos — all thanks to this incredibly easy-to-use design and nongreasy formula.
26. A bath pillow that’ll help you *really* relax in the tub now that you won’t have porcelain digging into your neck. It even grips to the tub so you don’t have to deal with it slipping — it may even enjoy your show tunes while you soak.
27. A pet-hair removing brush for freeing your couch, rugs, and really anything your fur child touches from the peril of their constant shedding. It turns out you don’t need to live in a pile of fur now that you can quickly roll this over anything that needs the occasional *assistance*.
28. A scalp massager so you can treat dandruff, dryness, and itchiness by exfoliating and stimulating blood flow to your scalp. But you’ll *really* use this for how just darn GOOD it feels on your head — reviewers love using this for stress relief!
29. A pair of silicone dish-washing gloves, because these’ll encourage you to get post-dinner chores OVER WITH in a faster amount of time. I’m sorry to say soaking your cereal bowl is truly not necessary.
Me to me as I decide to stay up until 2 a.m. again to stare at TikTok, despite just crying about how tired I am:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.