Say it with me, s-t-a-p-l-e-s.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lightweight long-sleeve shirt bound to match anything you pair it with. Jeans? Yes. Shorts? You betcha. A skirt? WHY NOT.
2. A simple short-sleeve body suit that was made to show off your best necklaces. You can wear it solo in the summer and with layers in the winter — and I wish this came in every color under the sun.
3. A go-with-everything gold necklace that’s as adorable as it is cheap — and it’s REALLY freakin’ adorable. Do we need more gold necklaces? Probably not. Should we buy this? Oh, 1,000%.
4. A midi dress (WITH POCKETS!) available in tons of prints and colors so you’re set for your next summer getaway, and then many summer getaways after that.
5. A long blazer that’ll perfectly blend your work and play life and give you an easy-to-transition piece you’ll want to wear every. dang. day.
6. A splurge-worthy set of shell hoops for a gooooorgeous addition to your earring collection. With these around, your other hoops may never see the light of day.
7. A button-up tank you can dress up (hello, cardigan!) and down for casual weekends. It’s simple but still charming — the two pillars of staple clothing.
8. A tie-neck blouse, because your closet — and I cannot stress this enough — could always use more statement-making tops in this timeless silhouette.
9. A classic slip-on mule that, yes, you can slip on quickly and still end up with a timeless look. Tell your closet to make room, because these puppies are here for the long haul.
10. A pair of paper-bag trousers with pockets AND a tie, ruffle waist for a work ensemble that’s as equally stylish as it is affordable — and I’m not sure there is much that can top that!
11. A classic denim skirt, because they refuse to go out of style (thank god), and your wardrobe deserves to have one of its very own.
12. A fedora hat, because every closet needs a go-to hat to tie an entire ensemble together. And good news for us, this one comes in 23 colors!
13. A satin cami that’ll give all your other camis a run for their dang money. Say hello to your new favorite layering piece.
14. A peplum wrap blouse perfect for any occasion. Dinner date? Grab some heels and leather leggings. Work? Trousers and a blazer, and you’re ready to go.
15. A lightweight jacket to keep you warm on slightly chilly summer nights. Plus, trench coats will never go out of style (they just won’t!), so you can keep this beauty around for a while.
16. Warby Parker eyeglasses, because you’ve been staring at your WFH computer with strained eyes for far too long. With Warby, you can try on five pairs at home for free so whether you just need a blue-light filtering option or a prescription pair, you’re guaranteed to find a ~timeless~ style that works for you.
17. A trusty pair of skinny jeans for all the adorable tops you just bought. And besides, one can never own too many pairs of jeans.
19. A pair of black carpenter shorts you’ll have to pry from your T-shirts’ dead cold hands. Seriously, all the tops in your closet are gonna L-O-V-E these.
20. A classic denim jacket, because everyone needs a key layering piece for spring and summer, and I think this affordable number needs to be yours!
21. A poplin tiered dress in a stretch cotton fabric that makes this darling summer number as comfortable as it is adorable.
22. A pair of very trendy sunglasses as equally cute as they are cheap. Really, it should be a crime how affordable these are — which is great for you, no more stress when you lose them for the fifth time.
23. Or! A prescription pair from Zenni so you can explore and wander, aaaaand actually be able to see every little detail. No! More! Squinting!
24. A blouse featuring a button-down closure, puff sleeves, buttoned cuffs, and a whole lot of fierceness. This paired with your best black jeans and an oversized belt? Oof, I can’t.
25. A high-waisted pleated skirt — and I’m pretty sure it’s mandatory to twirl in this everywhere you go.
27. A watch that seriously looks just as sleek as the expensive ones all over your Instagram timeline.
29. A button-up cardigan made in a lightweight cotton blend that can easily be slipped under trendy jackets in the winter or over a dress on cooler summer days.
30. A faux-leather romper with a wrap waist and shawl collar that’s sure to get you at least a hundred, where did you get that?
31. A three-quarter sleeve dress available in tons of prints so you always have a go-to on the days when you just don’t know what the heck to wear.
32. An off-the-shoulder top featuring a flowy silhouette, tie sleeves, and a timeless vibe. Sorry to all your other shirts in advance.
33. A lacy bodysuit that was practically made for your favorite skirts, jeans, and shorts. Name a pair of bottoms and this will match it perfectly.
34. Relaxed-fit trousers for a chic pant option you’ll want to wear every day — which, in that case, ya better just buy two pairs!
35. A basic but classic bodycon midi that’ll pair just as well with a casual denim jacket as it will with your best pumps. What more could you want from a dress?!
36. A casual pencil dress made in a cotton blend fabric so you can treat your well-deserved work attire to something super charming and comfy.
37. A denim jumpsuit that practically screams, “Wear me all the time!!!” And honestly, it’s stylish enough that you could (and should!) 100% do that.
You always having something to wear:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.