1. This cat’s body that’s positioned perfectly with a cat head ornament.
2. These two COMPLETELY SEPARATE photos that somehow fit together profoundly well.
3. This rare moment when the gift wrap lined up just right.
4. The back of this RV that blends in with the mountains.
5. And the back of this truck that you have to squint to see because it looks like it’s part of the distant mountains.
6. This pizza that blends in so well with the design on the box.
7. The design of this building that looks to be excluding a single car from its shadow.
8. These photos for Kick-Ass 2 and Anchorman 2 that go together entirely too well.
9. The figure on this sign that fits perfectly with the path.
10. This sunlight that’s shining through a fish tank and landing different colors perfectly on each knob.
11. This Gatorade that’s being held to line up, but matches the ocean’s color so well.
12. These cereal boxes that joined forces to make the Cap’N Crunch mascot look like he’s scooping Reese’s Puffs.
13. This line of cars that are parked in a precisely perfect line.
14. This person’s shirt that lines up with the mountains to make it look like they have a hole in their chest.
15. These boxes that manage to make the cookies line up perfectly.
16. This person’s sweater that looks like it’s one with the wall.
17. And finally, the reflection of this person sitting on a bench that fits so perfectly in the chair on the other side of the glass that they look like a seated ghost.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!