~Cool~ products that’ll help you beat the heat.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Body Glide anti-chafe balm you can ~glide~ onto your thighs or any other part of your body where heat and friction mix to give you all-day relief.
2. Or a pair of cooling slip shorts specifically designed to pull heat away from your body so you stay cooler and your skin stays happier.
3. A Garnier gel-cream moisturizer made with vitamin C and a fruit water antioxidant complex, so it’s lightweight but will still moisturize your face and leave you feeling refreshed and ~cool~ (both figuratively and literally).
4. A small dehumidifier that’ll get rid of some of the moisture in the air and prevent musty smells and mold and mildew from accumulating in your home.
5. A Takeya cold brew maker so you can make your favorite beverage, keep it in your fridge, and then pour yourself a nice refreshing glass of cold coffee whenever you need it.
6. A bra liner made from bamboo, cotton, and spandex that you put under your bra to collect any sweat that may otherwise soak through your shirt, leaving you in an uncomfortable situation.
7. Or some anti-breast-sweat spray formulated with aloe and chamomile that you apply directly to the places you sweat the most so it absorbs as you go on with your everyday life.
8. A rechargeable handheld fan to keep on ~hand~ for those days when it’s so unbearably hot that you need a personal AC wherever you go (even in your own home).
10. Universal car shades made with mesh to block out the sun from your car to keep it cool while also still giving you the ability to open your windows and let air in.
11. Antiperspirant towelettes for anyone with hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating. You simply apply the wipes before bed, let it sit for a couple of minutes, and you’ll wake up with seven days’ worth of sweat protection.
12. A cotton undershirt with pads in the underarm to absorb sweat, prevent sweat stains, and just make the day more bearable, no matter what you do.
13. An ice roller you can keep in the freezer and then take out when you’ve had enough and need some instant relief on your face.
14. A cooling towel that’ll keep you cool for hours. All you have to do is run it under cold water for one minute and ring out the access water, and you’ll be G2G.
15. NYX setting spray you can spritz on after doing your makeup in the morning and not have to worry about applying again. You’ll look and feel great all day long, even if you spend time outside.
16. A pair of slip-on sneakers in a knit material (made from recycled water bottles) so they let your feet breathe. Plus, if you ever find that they are getting a little stinky from sweat, you can remove the insoles and put the shoes into the washing machine, and they’ll be as good as new.
17. A mat towel big enough to fit over your whole mat, which is great when you find your hands slipping from all the sweat on them as you try and hold downward dog.
18. A mesh stroller liner to help your little one stay cool (and also calm) while they’re in their car seat because everyone needs a bit of relief from the summer heat.
19. A natural shoe deodorizer that’ll kill all the odor-causing bacteria in all your favorite summer shoes and keep them smelling fresh and clean.
20. A cooling mesh pad system worth the investment because once you put the pad on your bed, it uses water to either heat up or cool down your bed to make sure you sleep ~juuust right~ every single night.
22. Blackout curtains designed with a double layer to prevent sunlight from getting into your home and making it feel like the inside of the sun. These will keep your home cooler and at the same time, lower your energy bill because your AC won’t have to work overtime. Now that’s a win-win.
23. A pack oil-blotting tissues great for absorbing any oil that accumulates on your face from spending only a few minutes outside.
24. And when all else fails, a mini pool you can spend all day in, because sometimes the humidity is too much to even deal with and you need some R&R.
Me whenever I step outside in the summer:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.