Big changes, with (basically) no elbow grease on your part.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A multi-functional brush for your suede and nubuck shoes, coats, and bags that even diminishes water stains, no spray or other cleaner required.
2. An easy-to-install kit that turns most tank toilets into self-cleaning toilets. That’s right: You may never have to scrub your commode again.
3. A semi-adjustable blinds dusting tool with washable microfiber that’ll also squish to clean your car’s air vents.
4. A drain millipede, which extracts every last bit of hair and whatever other mysteriously gross gunk lurks below the surface, clogging up your tub and sink drains.
5. And of course the classic TubShroom because it will prevent that clogged, goopy, hairy horror-scape problem in the first place.
6. A pair of scrub brushes that have your back no matter how stuck-on or deeply-embedded the grime at hand happens to be.
7. Or an automatic scrubbing brush so you can just lazily move it back and forth over whatever stubborn, sticky, rubbed-in mess you’re cleaning up this time while it scrubs up to *sixty times each second* for you.
8. A pumice stone — it beats back even the worst hard water buildup on toilets and tubs, so you can enjoy having a bathroom that actually looks clean again.
9. An extendable microfiber duster set that makes it easy to follow the cardinal rule of cleaning: start at the top and work your way down to the bottom, so you don’t vacuum first then end up with dust on the floor from your fan.
10. A garbage disposal cleaning brush you can reuse indefinitely to disperse all the gunk and buildup lurking just beneath the rubber splash guard, and all the stuck stuff in the main “tank” of your disposer — which just might solve your odor problems for good.
11. A pet hair removing–brush to replace every single one of your lint rollers. Simply glide it over any fabric surface to pick up basically every last bit of shedding your furry friend’s always leaving in their wake…
…then clean it quickly by inserting it into its storage case. From there, the hair collects at the bottom of the case, where you can easily empty it.
12. A set of drill brushes so you can go to town on essentially any grimy surface, from cooked-on grease on a stovetop to built-up dirt in a bathtub to the accumulated years of grime on tile and grout.
13. A flexible gutter scoop that pulls up piles of even the most goopy, packed-in, semi-composted leaves in one go.
14. A simple lidded bath that lets denture tablets clean every nook and cranny of your retainer, dentures, mouthguard, or Invisalign.
15. A refillable phone and screen cleaner–sponge — it will quickly wipe off all the fingerprints, face oils, and other mysterious gunk that always seems to appear out of nowhere.
16. The Diamond Dazzle Stik, which you gently brush onto your diamond, sapphire, emerald, and other precious-gem rings for a sparkling clarity worthy of a professional cleaning.
17. A rubber wheel designed to attach to your drill for the sole and exclusive purpose of quickly removing decals and bumper stickers from cars and boats without damaging the paint one bit.
18. A set of four weighted pea sponges so fun to use you won’t ever let your reusable water bottles get stinky again. All you do is plop ’em in the bottle with some hot, soapy water, and ~shake it up~.
20. A hair brush cleaning tool so you can turn back the clock and make your brushes look like you just bought ’em after only a few minutes of work.
21. A specialty dryer vent cleaning kit and brush that (optionally) attaches to your drill, because lint can seriously build up in those vents and once you push the excess out, you’ll both reduce your fire risk and your clothes will dry faster.
22. A set of air-tight paint touch-up pens to easily cover up any scratches, scuffs, or other marks that refuse to clean off any other way.
23. A four-piece cooktop cleaning kit with all the tools you need to conquer even the most impossible seeming, cooked on–mysteries on your glass stove.
24. An extendable tub and tile scrubber that makes it simple to reach both the highest and lowest corners of your bathroom without having to hurt your knees kneeling *or* teeter on a stepstool.
25. A fabric shaver — it will restore your pilling, fuzzy sweaters, throw pillows, and furniture so they look like they’re brand new again.
26. A headlight restoration kit that attaches to your drill so you don’t have to put in any serious effort to get crystal clear, like-new lights.
You, every time you find that one brilliant cleaning product that you know you won’t forget about:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.