I don’t know about you, but I think Zazzle might just be my new favorite word — seriously, say it out loud. It feels good right?!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Okay! So I’m just going to get right to it because the clock is ticking and this Zazzle Summer Sale isn’t going to go on forever.
Right now, when you use code SUMMERZGIFTS at checkout, you can get 40% off nearly every category of personalized gifts available on Zazzle. Yupp 40%!
Here are just some of the awesome things you can get personalized and on 40% off right now:
1. A delightful rustic photo frame throw pillow designed with a shiplap background print and, soon, the world’s cutest dog — aka your dog.
3. A glittering rose gold and blush monogram phone case so you’ll always know exactly which phone is yours — it’s the pretty one, yours is the pretty one.
4. A pet memorial plaque, which honestly has me sobbing right now. Excuse me while I go collect myself.
6. An adorable pet monogram ornament designed with a red buffalo plaid print that’ll easily fit with nearly every type of holiday decor.
7. A **blessed** little photo block, a perfect alternative to a regular old picture frame. It’s made with grade-A acrylic which won’t only look incredible but it’ll also have that personal touch.
9. A customizable Save-The-Date magnet, ’cause chances are your guests might be saving that date for a quite a while.
10. A 10-picture customizable acrylic tray which can literally serve as the nicest piece of home decor ever.
11. Some pretty epic keychains like this ultrasound photo keychain you can have personalized with images from your own ultrasound along with the due date.
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.