From knives designed specifically for Nutella to candles that’ll help you deal with your fear of the dark — a bunch of stuff you never knew you needed.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of stain-removing, nontoxic Cleaning Cups perfect for cleaning the inside of your Keurig or K-cup coffee machine.
2. A set of Wonder Concealer Pencils, a waterproof contouring stick you can use to hide blemishes, as a lip liner to prevent bleeding, or as a waterline eyeliner that’ll help brighten your eyes.
3. A perfectly detailed hiking logbook so you can chronicle all the paths you take — I dunno about you guys, but I’ve been going on WAY more hikes since this whole thing started (even if that “hike” is just in my neighborhood, which happens to be in San Francisco, where every street is a damn hill).
4. A gorgeous workout set that includes a comfy and stretchy pair of leggings and the matching crop top — but just a disclaimer, this set also works great for those of us whose choice of workout is laying on the sofa all day.
5. A very sharp vegetable chopper designed with four different blades to help you cut up any and every veggie you’ve got — that said, there are A LOT of reviews talking about injuries folks have suffered while using this because it’s so sharp, so be careful!
6. A casual but easily dress-upable bell-sleeve blouse for all those afternoons when you want to wear a little something extra.
7. A super relaxing acupressure mat and pillow massage set designed with thousands of spikes that are precisely located to gently press into your back, neck, and head helping you release tension in your muscles.
8. An investment-worthy Nutella Butter Knife designed to perfectly fit into the crevices of your Nutella jar so you can get every last ounce of that hazelnut perfection.
9. An adorable bandeau bikini complete with high-waisted, high-cut bottoms that seem to look good on everyone — I mean just look at all these review photos (there are nearly 400 of them with 5-star ratings).
10. A five-pocket, over-the-door PE coated cotton organizer designed to be moistureproof and with a convenient wooden pole for easy hanging.
11. A motion-activated LED bed light that’s flexible enough to perfectly mold and fit your bed — it also gives off a warm soft glow and has an automatic shut off timer.
12. A bottle of water-repellent, stain-removing, and just plain amazing Hope’s Perfect Sink Cleaner and Polish to help restore your old, tired brushed stainless-steel, cast-iron, porcelain, Corian, composite, and acrylic things — we recently used this in our sink (which has seen better days) in a last-ditch effort before just replacing it and it worked amazingly!
13. An open-back yoga shirt that’s honestly so cute I’d rock it with a pair of jeans in a minute — plus you can tie the back to make it shorter or leave it for some extra coverage around your bum.
15. A nourishing and moisturizing tinted lip oil so you can have that perfect pout with just a hint of color.
16. A roll-on Migrastil Migraine Stick made with a combination of essential oils that can help soothe away the pains and symptoms caused by headaches — everyday, annoying headaches that literally everyone causes you.
17. A roll of some peel-and-stick wallpaper to freshen up your space and give it some dimension and texture — it’s also easily removable for when you’re ready to change things up or move out.
18. A classic balloon-sleeve blouse you can 100% wear to your next Zoom call — it’ll go perfectly with your pajama pants.
19. A bottle of the yummiest Secret Aardvark Habanero Sauce, because we all know that one person who just loves hot sauce a little too much — it’s you, you’re that one person.
20. A pair of scratch-resistant, UV-blocking Warby Parker Percey sunglasses designed with round lenses and a keyhole bridge so you can stay on-trend AND actually see.
21. A bottle of Keracolor Clenditioner Color Depositing Conditioner to help restore your colorful locks or maybe even give your hair a fresh tinge of color — a lot of reviewers have pointed out that it’s actually a great way to cover up grays, tone blondes, or just extend your colorful do.
22. A two-sided jewelry carrier designed with 32 clear vinyl pockets and 18 hook-and-loops closures — you just need to add a standard hanger and you can basically put it anywhere.
24. An ultra-breathable, super soft, and just plain comfortable Reebok face cover that is easily washable and a favorite amongst folks who are bearing the heat while they exercise outdoors.
25. A super handy Parker Clay Everly Crossbody designed using premium Ethiopian full-grain leather and with interior card slots (so you can ditch your big ol’ wallet) and an exterior back panel pocket (perfect for your phone). Plus, Parker Clay is committed to ethical production standards — they source their leather from quality tanneries that source leather as a by-product of the robust livestock industry and that recycle all the water used in the tanning process. They’re also using more and more all-natural organic vegetable-based dyes.
26. A hanging purse organizer designed with clear pockets so you can browse through your collection without having to pull out everything.
27. A magical tube of No.7 Airbrush Away Pore Minimising Primer capable of making it seem like every pore on your face has totally vanished — it’s also oil-free, helps control shine, can last up to12 hours, and is hypoallergenic.
28. A refreshing ice roller whose cooling and calming effects can help lower your body temp — plus they’re great for reducing puffiness when you wake up in the morning.
30. A super effective Zombie Pack — a 15-minute face mask that’ll help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, visibly lift up the skin, clear small breakouts, tighten enlarged pores, hydrate skin, improve texture by gently removing dead cells, and brighten your complexion.
31. A set of The Office outlet stickers, because as the assistant [to the] regional manager it’s important for you to have these in your home.
32. A bottle of Moon Juice Acid Potion, a resurfacing exfoliator that can deeply nourish while actively resurfacing the skin with five acids and botanical support — which also help with natural cell turnover and to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines.
33. An awesome little hanger designed specifically to hold your favorite camis and tanks that are typically kinda hard to store.
34. A super soft and lightweight bamboo pajama set so comfy you might need to get it in multiple colors — the viscose material (made from bamboo) is loose, breathable, and feels cool against the skin, making it great for anyone who runs hot.
35. A fantastic Gourmet Fries Seasonings Salt and Vinegar — if you love salt and vinegar chips (🙋) then behold this little miracle! It’s basically the same flavor from our favorite chips except now it can go on fries, popcorn, whatever you want!
36. A glamorous pair of room-darkening velvet curtains that’ll help in your quest to sleep in a little later.
37. A straight-up amazing thickening Eva NYC shampoo and conditioner — okay, so I’ve been trying this out about once a week for the last month and it’s amazing! I have very thin, stringy hair that’s the actual bane of my existence, since using this I’ve noticed a volume and texture to my hair that wouldn’t normally be there unless I used products and heat — which, I am not doing during at all nowadays.
38. A three-piece The Wonderful Wine Company Starter Pack complete with delightful, bold, and sustainably produced bottles of delicious red, white, and rosé — basically your everyday survival kit.
39. A space-creating second rack for your closet — it’s super easy to install, it just hangs on your current closet rack.
40. A pair of super opaque, moisture-wicking high-waisted leggings to replace your favorite pair that have a giant split in the crotch.
41. A variety pack of A Dozen Cousins ready-to-eat seasoned beans, a delicious (like holy moly delicious) recipe of a dinner staple. The founder based his flavorful creations off his own Creole, Caribbean, and Latin kitchen — and man, are they delicious. Plus you can just plop one of the bags in the microwave for 60 seconds and bam they’re ready to go.
42. A very cool and splurge-worthy PIX Backpack that has a freakin’ awesome programmable screen that lets your light up the world with nearly any pixel art you can think of!
44. A delightful bundle of dried lavender flowers that’ll add a delicate and relaxing statement to any room — without the need to replace them every week.
45. A machine-washable bamboo, cotton, and spandex bra liner, because under-boob sweat is real and it can really suck.
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.