Sometimes you’ve gotta spend a *little* to save a *lot*.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of reusable zipper storage bags you can rinse out and use over and over again. They come in snack, sandwich, and gallon sizes and can be used for everything from keeping produce fresh to a handy weekend toiletry bag.
2. A pack of washing machine cleaning tablets because, uh, have you ever cleaned the inside of your washing machine? Did you know that doing so can actually prolong the life of your washing machine? As well as prevent your clothes from smelling and getting damaged? Take care of your washing machines, people — they’re not cheap to replace!
3. A stainless-steel wine stopper so you can keep your half-finished bottle tasting fresh and delicious for up to 10 days after you pop the cork. Now you can finally buy that expensive bottle you’ve been eyeing and enjoy a few sips every night for a week so you really get your money’s worth.
4. Or a bottle of red wine stain remover if you tend to spill more than you sip. So please, stop panicking — this spray *actually works* and will prevent you from having to pay thousands of dollars to replace your carpet. Everybody makes mistakes!
5. Zymox Pet Ear Cleaner to keep your pet’s ears looking and feeling healthier than ever. Your pet will never know the satisfying feeling of jabbing a cotton swab into their ear canal, so buying this spray will do them a real solid. It can also help prevent nasty infections and complications down the road that’ll undoubtedly result in a hefty bill from your veterinarian.
6. Bissell Stomp & Go Cleaning Pads that are equally effective at removing pet hair and stains from your carpet as they are a cathartic activity. All you have to do is lay these little sheets on your carpet and stomp your heart out to release the cleaning chemicals. I literally can’t think of anything more therapeutic than stomping on the floor while ALSO restoring my carpet to its original hue. A true two-for-one deal.
7. A set of Rubbermaid food-saver containers to keep all your produce fresh and ripe for a few extra days. These will save you time, money, and unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
8. A handheld garment steamer that works on all kinds of fabrics because steaming is WAY more fun than ironing. Period. It’s also a great way to care for your garments and keep them looking crispy for as long as possible. You’ll even save money from having to get all your clothes pressed at the dry cleaners.
9. A TubShroom drain protector and hair catcher because plumbers can be costly, and constantly using store-bought drain cleaners takes a toll on your wallet AND the environment. It’s like pouring money down the drain, so to speak.
10. A pack of cable savers to protect your chargers, aux cords, headphones, and all your other precious cords from fraying and becoming damaged. We thought the electronics themselves were expensive, but the real racket is how costly the charging cords are.
11. Reusable makeup remover pads that come with a mesh laundry bag so you can simply toss them in the washing machine, and voila! These are economical, eco-friendly, and suitable for all skin types.
12. A beauty spatula so you can get every last drop out of your cosmetic and personal care items before breaking down and forking over a small fortune to replace them.
14. A roll of adhesive weather stripping you can use to prevent unwanted dust, wind, sound, and cold air from entering your home. It’s easy to apply and will likely help reduce your energy consumption and lower your utility bills.
15. A CreaClip DIY hair cutting tool because we’ve all had to get a little creative in the hair department over the past few months. This tool takes all the panic out of trimming your hair or giving yourself bangs at home. Whatever you end up doing to your hair (good or bad), this tool can save you some coin by not having to go to the salon. Hair can grow back, money can’t!
16. Hope’s Perfect Sink Cleaner & Polish that’ll magically restore the bottom of your kitchen sink and remove all those unsightly stains and scratches. When you think about it, sinks never really “go bad,” we just replace them when they look old and dirty. This polish will buy you a few years.
17. A budgeting planner filled with expense trackers, worksheets and fun stickers designed to make getting financially fit a little more enjoyable.
18. A fabric shaver to remove all the pilling on the sweaters you’re about to unbury in a month so that you won’t have to buy new ones. It also works on sofas, too.
19. A candle accessory set because so many people don’t know how to properly care for their candles. Trimming the wick and keeping it in the center of the candle can add so much more burn time and will help you justify all those trendy, expensive candles you’ve been buying lately.
21. A grout cleaning pen to restore your grout tile lines and instantly take your bathroom from drab to fab. After using this pen, that expensive tile you’ve been thinking about will be able to wait a few years.
22. A toilet bowl ring remover that’ll have your toilet shining bright like a diamond, which means you won’t have to waste money on those expensive cleaning sprays or a new toilet.
23. A bottle of Old English Scratch Cover so you can actually use that piece of wood furniture you have hiding in a corner somewhere instead of letting it be an unsightly catchall.
24. A back and neck massager that’s basically a personal masseuse whenever you need one (but costs way, way less than some stranger’s hands on your back). This thing even comes with a car adapter so that you never have to go without.
25. And a pack of Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes so you don’t have to buy new houseplants every spring because you continue to fail as a plant parent. These are foolproof and SO affordable — you really have no excuse to not have beautiful, thriving plants anymore.
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.