Clothing that will essentially make it impossible for you to say, “I have nothing to wear”.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tank dress perfect to wear till the end of summer on its own and then paired with all your favorite layers in the fall and winter. We love a dress that can do it all.
2. A classic denim jacket you’ll want to have with you at all times, 1) because it’s super cute and 2) you never really know when the weather is going to shift and you need an extra layer.
3. A plaid shirt because one can never, and I mean never, have too many plaid shirts, especially with fall just right around the corner!!!
4. A beautiful boho-style blouse you can pair easily with your favorite pair of jeans for a seriously easy look you’ll find yourself reaching for at least once a week.
5. A pair of bike shorts that are stretchy, supportive, *and* have pockets on the side big enough to fit your phone. Now that’s a win-win-win.
6. A high-waisted pleated skirt you can wear casually with a graphic tee and jean jacket or dress up with a nice shirt and heels.
7. A lace tank top that looks so much more expensive than the $20 price tag. Plus, it’s the perfect top to wear with jeans, skirts, and even shorts. Sign me up!
8. A cropped tee made with 100% biodegradable fabric because your simple T-shirts can have a big impact on the environment, too.
9. A sweater tank that’ll be super cozy to throw on when you’re at home and are not really sure what to wear, no matter what the weather is outside.
10. Drawstring shorts made with 5% spandex, so it won’t be a ~stretch~ to say these will quickly become your favorite.
11. A V-neck jumpsuit designed to look just as good with a T-shirt underneath as it does on its own.
12. An oversized quarter zip with a corded feel to the fabric that adds a little something extra to an otherwise super simple style.
13. A leopard tee to help you get a little ~wild~ and switch up your basic white T-shirt situation while still being able to wear it with everything in your closet.
14. A pair of black skinny jeans with the ideal amount of stretch in them – they’re comfortable enough that you’ll want to wear them all day…and the next day…and the day after that…
15. An open cardigan you can throw on at night when it gets a little too chilly and you need something to keep you warm.
16. Lightweight joggers perfect to wear all day long at home but also nice enough that you can wear them out and about if you need to run errands.
18. A V-neck sweater so cozy and comfortable, your friends may be surprised if there’s a day you’re NOT wearing it.
20. A scoop-neck bodysuit that’ll give you the perfect tucked-in tank top look without having to worry that it coming untucked throughout the day.
21. Black high-waisted leggings made with moisture-wicking fabric and a no-slip waistband you’ll wear for working out just as much as lounging around.
22. A dress with the classic style Diane von Furstenberg perfected for a reason: a wrap dress makes you feel confident and ready to take on whatever comes your way.
23. A three-piece set you’ll look and feel SOOO sophisticated in, even if you don’t leave the house.
24. A pair of bell bottoms for a bit of ’70s ~flare~ and to mix up your style a little bit. Plus, at this price, you’ll feel good about stepping out of your comfort zone.
25. A ribbed cardigan sweater you can wear on its own as a shirt or over a T-shirt. So, it’s basically a two-in-one top.
27. Or a pair of bag waist pants that come in so many colors and styles, you may want to get a couple so you can add some personality to your wardrobe.
29. A striped tank that’s lightweight, so it’s great for summer but also thin enough to wear with your favorite sweater in the fall and winter.
30. A lightweight button-down shirt you might as well buy in both long sleeve and short sleeve versions because they’re so comfy and easy to wear.
31. A tie-waist midi dress that looks so great on its on, all you have to do is throw it on and people will think you tried so much harder than you actually did.
32. And a plaid maxi dress sure to become your new house dress as soon as you get it because it’s beautiful, comfortable, but will still look great on all your video calls.
These clothes when you’re not quite sure what to wear:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.