It’s really not that hard.
1. Hi men, it’s me, your fellow man, and I have a very important message to share with you all. 😌
2. 🗣 CLOSE YOUR CABINET DOORS ALREADY!
3. Listen, if you’re alone in the kitchen and cooking up a storm, I could maybe see why you would keep one or two open in the meantime.
4. But if your whole body has left the room and you’re already on the couch eating the Oreos you grabbed out of the pantry, then close the damn door behind you!
5. If you’re confused about what that means, let me break it down for you.
6. First, you open the drawer you’re trying to get something from.
7. Next, you acknowledge that you opened said drawer.
8. Then, out of the kindness of your heart, you say, “Hmm, I know this is kinda random, but maybe I should close that?”
9. And finally, you extend an arm, elbow, shoulder, ladle, whatever, and close the drawer. It’s really that simple.
10. Now I’m not saying that men are the only culprits guilty of this crime.
11. But based on the evidence I’ve compiled in the last 38 minutes, it certainly seems like we’re the biggest offenders.
12. So I figured I’d just pop in and remind y’all to be courteous of everyone’s heads (including your own) by shutting your cabinets for once in your life.
13. I promise you that everyone will love and appreciate you more for it.
14. And if you deny that this is ever you…
15. …at least get a cat and blame it on them. Or say it’s a ghost. Either way, you know what you’re guilty of.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!