You’re about to become *that* person showing off their perfectly organized fridge and pantry on Zoom.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of dishwasher cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle with your dirty dishes to wipe out all the extra grime and that funky smell, all without ever having to touch a sponge or any other kind of cleaning utensil.
2. A pet urine-stain removing spray that instantly tackles both old and new stains *plus* the funky smell, so you can enjoy your Bath & Body Works candles without the vague top notes of cat pee.
3. A carpet and upholstery cleaner to quickly rub all those old mystery stains out of your couches, chairs, and carpets so you can stop strategically putting blanket throws over them all the time.
4. An over-the-door hanging purse organizer that will not only hold all your bags, but will ROTATE 360 degrees around, so you can put on a lil’ fashion show for them every day. The 83 tote bags on my closet floor are shaking.
5. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
6. A shower curtain with POCKETS, because the utter delight of extra pockets should not be limited to surprise ones in dresses. Now you can store all your extra brushes, soaps, razors, and other odds and ends at eye level, instead of letting them perilously crash into the shower from the edges you propped them on before.
7. A six-outlet wall charger designed specifically for both small and large appliances, so you don’t have to live in a sea of tangled wires under your desk or by the one functional outlet in your kitchen anymore.
8. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleansing liquid and scouring cloth to quickly cancel all your least favorite stains *without* scratching surfaces, no matter how old or crusty or shudder-worthy said stains have become.
9. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a DRILL (!!) that basically does all of the hard grime-busting so fast that you’ll have eons of time left to deal with all those *other* messes you want to take care of quickly.
10. A heavy duty grout cleaner you only need to let sit for 10 minutes before you scrub the dirt and grime from all those sneaky crevices like it’s your superpower.
11. A carpet cleaning solution designed to work with all water-based carpet cleaning machines that will dig in so immediately and so deep that nobody will ever guess your dog went on a peeing spree that one time you dared to come home smelling like someone else’s dog.
12. A self-grooming cat toy so your cat can have a time ~feeling themselves~ and you can have an even better not finding hairballs all over your bedroom and whipping out the vacuum every three days.
13. A set of brush and flush toilet tabs made with baking soda that’ll fizz up in your toilet for 10 minutes and make it super easy for you to brush away the gunk.
14. An air-tight pantry-organizing container set so you can not only organize the horror show that is your pantry, but keep all your goods fresher *way* longer.
15. Plus a set of stackable fridge drawers so you never reach in for a seltzer and have three bags of shredded cheese and an apple fall out on you again. The transparency of these is also great because it reminds you to eat your fruits + veggies before they go bad!
16. A fume-free oven cleaner that’s gentle enough that you don’t need protective gloves to use it, but tough enough that it’ll erase the evidence of all your baking misadventures and that time you fell asleep while cooking pizza rolls.
17. A slim organizer tray for your cutlery to save you so much drawer space that you’ll feel like you just opened an extra pocket in the time-space-fork continuum. No more jamming the messy drawer shut and praying it stays that way, y’all!
18. Plus a set of clear drawer organizers that will finally force you to reckon with the abyss of your “junk drawers” once and for all. Start with the makeup one, move onto the kitchen one, and then — if you dare — tackle the one in your nightstand, too.
19. A waterproof, stain-resistant faux marble granite adhesive you can use on an old, stained desk to magic it into a sleeker, brand new version.
20. A thin, waterproof desk pad you can use as a chic way to tie the chaos of your desk together if you’re working from home. It also doubles as a mouse pad and a writing surface, so it’s working as hard as you.
21. Plus a set of adjustable desk shelves to organize your professional knickknacks and give the sea of papers mounting in your WFH space some much-needed zen.
22. A multi-surface scrub cleaner you can use to scour your kitchen counters, sink, *and* tub, and leave them smelling so fresh you might just start hanging out in the kitchen for the heck of it.
23. A broom for pet and human hair that can work on any type of floor, but is specifically designed to pull it up from the carpet faster and deeper than even a lot of vacuums can reach. In less than five minutes you’ll find out what color your carpet’s *actually* been the whole time!
24. A set of bed risers to open up extra storage space, so you can finally take all those bulky odds and ends you’ve been ignoring in your hall closet and do what the universe always intended for humans to do: shove it all under your bed.
25. Plus a durable set of space-saving vacuum storage bags so you can finally store all your extra bedding and winter clothes under your bed or in your closet.
26. An “Angry Mama” microwave cleaner that uses vinegar and water to blow hot steam into your microwave oven and loosen up all the old food and stains in a mere seven minutes (approximately two Harry Styles songs, if anyone’s keeping track).
27. A hanging tool organizer for all those odds and ends you perilously shoved into a closet or left chilling at random places in your garage, swearing you’d get to them ~someday~. Well, friend. Today’s that day.
28. A popular pan shelf to instantly organize all those cabinets that are basically just an unhelpful void of space you keep shoving things into and hoping they don’t fall back out on your feet.
29. A bottle of wood polish that will make your all your scuffed-up cabinets and hardwood floors look brand spanking new, even if you’re pretty sure the damage is older than you are.
30. A small kitchen cart to help with all the spillover appliances and gadgets that keep ending up cluttering your counters when you can’t find better homes for them.
31. A stackable cabinet organizer for your mug collection that seems to be expanding faster than your kitchen can allow, or for that one crowded corner of the pantry where everything is one light breeze away from crashing down.
32. An elegant earrings display to finally organize all your hanging baubles once and for all, so you aren’t scrambling every morning to find two of the same pair that match your OOTD’s aesthetic.
33. A set of bed bands that’ll lock your fitted sheets neatly into place once and for all, so when you make your bed every morning it won’t be a full scale production that you inevitably give up on.
34. A home organization printable to guide you from room to room in your house, giving you an efficient and *much* less stressful way to tackle each mess in your house, one step at a time.
Making every room in the house spotless like:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.