Your little problems are done, through, finished, caput, extinct, I could go on.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A coffee subscription from Rwanda Bean so you never have that sinking feeling of waking up and realizing you’re all out of java. Get four bags of coffee in any grind style from whole bean to espresso every month and get brewing!
2. A set of multi-purpose silicone lids that are *seriously* airtight and wildly useful. They’re fantastic for covering bowls, leftovers, and even pots without lids since they’re heat-safe! Look, I can pick up a heavy bowl of cookie dough with just the handle from this light lid!
3. A Lily Cup so you can ditch other period products for good. This cup can roll as thin as a tampon, making insertion easy as can be. This cup’s unique shape is perfect for people with a higher cervix and heavier flow and the no-spill rim lets you chill all day and remove the cup stress-free.
4. Black Girl Sunscreen that is made for and by women of color and is ultra-sheer, ensuring there’s *no* annoying white cast or residue. It’s SPF 30, doubles as a moisturizing lotion with avocado and jojoba among its list of hydrating ingredients, and layers under makeup flawlessly!
5. A user-friendly budget planner so you can have a clear view of all of your expenses. Yes, there are a lot of budgeting apps, but taking the time to sit and physically write things down will help you pay attention and make real change if you need it.
6. A pack of Mighty Patches — breakout-fighting facial stickers that suck gunk and sebum out of pimples overnight. Oh, how I wish every problem could be solved with a sticker.
7. A glass and window cleaner that’ll help your glass surfaces streak-free. Listen, now that I’m inside all the time, little things like streaks on the windows are GETTING TO ME.
8. A sleep eye mask with Bluetooth headphones so you don’t get tangled in a pesky headphone cord if you want to fall asleep listening to music or — like me — the same podcast episode for the thousandth time.
9. A shopping bag carrier that will spare you multiple trips back and forth from the car after you run errands. Grab all of your bags in one fell swoop and get on with your day.
10. A stainless-steel “soap” bar so you can easily wash away the lingering smell of garlic and onions after chopping. If you don’t cook with a ton of garlic, we are not friends. But if you smell like a ton of garlic, we are also not friends. This soap bar will save our relationship.
11. A set of egg rings, because there’s nothing worse than trying to fry the perfect egg for a breakfast sammie, only to have it spread a thousand miles across your nonstick pan. With egg rings you’ll get a flawless egg every. single. time.
12. An earwax remover to quickly and safely remove all of the waxy buildup annoyingly plugging up your ears. I deeply want to use this, but I’m honestly going to throw up if I keep looking at this photo any longer, so, um, moving on.
13. A jar opener for all the times you need a little extra elbow grease…even though you totally loosened it on your own first.
14. An Everyplate subscription so you can lose some of that “what are we having for dinner” stress. This affordable meal kit service sends you three to five easy-to-make meals per week and each meal only has six steps! What a relief.
15. A car seat cover and hammock to protect your seats from a coating of fur and keeps your pet from falling off the seat when you’re riding with your favorite copilot.
16. An anti-dandruff shampoo that’ll make your shower experience much more restful since you won’t have to glare at your shampoo bottle wondering if it’s gonna give you The Dreaded Flakes.
17. A fogless mirror you can hang in your shower so you can shave without guesswork, leaving stubble in the sink, or having to wipe the mirror down a million times to see yourself clearly.
18. A bidet attachment to make butt-cleaning time easier and — dare I say — more fun. It’s simple to install and can be taken from apartment to apartment, because trust me — once you try this thing, you’re never gonna want to leave it ~behind~.
19. A dirty/clean dishwasher magnet so your household can finally get a clear answer on if the dishwasher’s been run or not. And I think one inspired by one of your favorite sitcoms will drive everyone to actually use it.
20. A decorative window film to cover any oddly placed windows in your home (HOW many places have I rented with a window right next to the toilet?!) while adding a fun sparkly touch to the room.
21. A set of compostable sponge cloths for cleaning any and every little mess you encounter. These sponge/towel crossovers can hold 16 times their weight in water, dry quickly, can be run through the dishwasher or washing machine, AND are made from compostable plant fibers.
22. A pair of period-proof sleep shorts so you don’t have to choose between messing with bulky pads and hope they stay in place overnight or leaving in a tampon — these shorts will keep you clean, dry, and cool with no problem.
23. An eco-friendly cleaning kit that makes it super-duper easy to get all of your essentials in one place. Simultaneously reduce your plastic use and get your home squeaky clean with this glass bottle and tablet set.
24. A shower and bath grip so you and any housemates or guests can confidently step into the bath over any high, slippery ledges without the hassle of installing anything permanent.
25. A bottle rack for finally organizing the unstable mountain of reusable water bottles in the house. How have you acquired so many?!
26. A fruit and veggie travel cup that lets you wash your produce and put it right in a to-go container without waiting for it to dry or accepting the fact that it’ll be soggy and wet. It even comes with a cute little fork that tucks right into the cup as well!
27. A subscription for all-natural dog food from Jinx so you never run out, have to run to the store, and lug the heaviest bag in the world back home. Their dog food is made from clean ingredients like salmon, brown rice, and sweet potato — hey, that’s what I eat!
These products when you lament that there’s no solution to your daily problems:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.