I am feeling sleepy already.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of blackout curtains to block out all sunlight from streaming into your windows so you can slumber in peace.
2. A weighted blanket for anyone who struggles to slip into a deep sleep due to anxiety, stress, or night terrors. The comfort of the weight helps all types of people fall asleep and stay asleep more easily.
3. A silk pillowcase that’s not only super comfy and relaxing to lay on, but it just may smooth down your frizz so your morning routine gets better too!
4. A bright blue yuck-e ball to squeeze, stretch and toss. This babe will add a little stress relief to your nighttime routine.
5. A versatilate sleep sound machine that’ll help you relax and fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the ocean, rain, white noise, and more.
6. Or you can try a rain app for free — just tap your phone for a gentle rain or crackling fire 🔥 sound via the Rain Sleep Sounds app.
9. A bottle of 100% pure organic vegan tea tree oil for anyone who likes to feel squakey clean and refreshed before bed. Tea tree oil is naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, and can help resolve many skin issues. You can add these drops to a bubble bath or oil diffuser for an all-natural aromatherpay experience.
10. A 19-pound bag of organic Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salts to help you unwind and soothe sore muscles at the end of a long day. I use this brand myself and swear by it!
11. A starlight projector that’ll soothe your kids to sleep and make them excited for bedtime. If your kids are sleeping through the night, chances are you are too!
12. A fidget pillow cover to give yourself some positive sensory input and calm vibes as you’re laying in bed trying to catch some Z’s.
13. A monthly Vegancuts Beauty Box subscription to ensure you’ll always have tons of vegan, cruelty-free beauty products on hand for a relaxing spa night. All of their products are also paraben-free and free of harmful chemicals.
14. A soothing aromatherapy spray designed to help you feel refreshed and de-stressed before bedtime, so you can focus on the calming scents of lavender and chamomile as you drift off to sleep.
15. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite that’ll let you get a few chapters into your book with the lights off, so you don’t stimulate your brain with too much light right before bed!
16. A hypoallergenic bamboo mattress pad to help your bed be a more breathable and cool place to rest.
17. A lightweight, contoured sleeping mask that’ll block out light no matter where you are without putting any pressure on your eyes.
18. A Privacy Pop bed tent to give yourself a sense of privacy at night, or to help you build a no-bug allowed sleep zone, to each their own!
20. An additive-free and scent-free organic bubble bath made with shea butter to smooth and soothe skin without any irritation.
21. A bulk box of Sleepytime herbal tea for anyone who wants to stock up on this calming blend of chamomile, spearmint, and lemongrass tea.
22. And a pair of comfy, fuzzy slippers to wear when it’s cozy time (which, ideally, is all the time 😊).
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.