Small items that’ll make your home look like it’s straight out of a magazine.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A modern desk lamp with a flexible gooseneck that’ll look nice sitting on your desk (but won’t overpower it) and provide plenty of light to get your work done.
2. An abstract geometric wall art print to bring a bit of color to the room and make people think you might have picked it up from a fancy art gallery.
3. A centerpiece bowl with an interesting eye-cathing design you can use to draw the eye to the center of the table.
4. A double hand towel holder to make your bathroom seem like it’s straight out of the Ritz Carlton — and guests will know exactly where they can dry their hands.
5. A hanging shelf with a hole in it that’ll fit a 4-inch pot perfectly to add some greenery to your wall and give the room a bit more of the life that any classy place has.
6. A bottom-shaped vase that’ll be a ~cheeky~ and eye-cathing addition to your home that’ll make everyone do a double-take.
7. A set of modern-looking floating shelves so you can take advantage of all the empty space on your wall and display your favorite books, plants, or trinkets you’ve been collecting.
8. A jar of matches your guests may ~strike~ up a conversation about because this small thing is a cool but functional piece of decor.
9. A sleek entryway organizer perfect to put by your front door so you have a place to store your mail instead of just letting it pile up on your counter or kitchen table forever.
10. A leather tissue box designed to cover the eye-sore that is a regular tissue box and make it a ~marble-ous~ addition to your living room.
11. A set of small baskets that work as both simple decor and storage in your room so you can easily roll up any extra hand towel so they’re not left lying around your bathroom.
12. A smooth semi-circle metal tray you can use as a catch-all tray to store all your small items that end up randomly all over your home because you can’t seem to find a place to put them.
13. A wine decanter that may just make your kitchen table feel like a classy 5-star restaurant with your aerated red wine sitting there. Now if only it could do all your dishes as well…
15. An artificial fiddle-leaf fig in a black sleek pot for anyone who loves the look of plants in their home but hasn’t quite mastered the art of keeping them alive yet. This little guy gives you all the beauty with none of the work. Now that’s a win-win.
16. A woven serving tray big enough that you could serve breakfast in it or even just hold your favorite candles and books on your coffee table.
17. A table lamp designed to shine bright like a ~diamond~ on your nightstand, giving you that extra dose of light and glam to brighten the room.
18. A mosaic-inspired trinket dish perfectly sized to fit your favorite rings to keep them safe and protected from getting all tangled up with your other jewelry.
19. A magazine rack so sleek that your guests will probably think you got it from some fancy boutique.
20. A boho-inspired pom-pom throw blanket that’ll add a pop of color to your couch and also give you something to snuggle up with as you watch your favorite movie.
21. A strand of gold lunar garland you’ll be over the ~moon~ to add above your bed for an added bit of charm.
22. A set of two circular mirrors with wooden holders small enough to be minimalistic decor on your dresser but large enough that you can use them to help you put lipstick on before you head out the door.
23. A sleek wall shelf designed with five pegs under it so you can hang up your jacket and bag as soon as you get home instead of throwing them on the ground and making your floor so messy you can barely walk.
24. A set of six coasters so beautiful they’ll help you remember to actually use them so you can protect your furniture and make it look nicer longer.
25. A compact toilet brush holder because you know you’re truly ~living~ when it looks like you have a super fancy toilet brush in the bathroom even though you paid practically pennies for it.
26. A woven wall hanging that’ll add some texture and dimension to your wall and make your gallery wall seem even cooler.
27. A two-tier gold tray to hold and display your favorite earrings because they’re basically like art themselves.
28. A hexagonal hourglass that’ll be a small yet ~timeless~ addition to your home office and a way for you to force yourself to actually take five-minute breaks throughout the day.
29. A glossy hanging planter rack with three brass holders to display your ever ~growing~ plant collection on the wall and not clutter up all your tables.
30. An enamelware marbled coffeepot you *could* use to hold your coffee, or you could just display the bouquet of flowers you picked up at the farmers market in a beautiful way.
31. A set of velvet pillow covers that’ll be a ~smooth~ addition to your couch and make it seem like it could be in Buckingham Palace.
33. A wood and copper wall hook with leather strap so you can put things over the hooks *and* through them, so they’re doubly as functional.
34. A minimalist table lamp to help you achieve that mid-century modern look without having to spend almost all your money.
35. A wood wine bottle holder you can use to display your favorite bottle of wine in the middle of your dining room table.
36. And a magnetic organization rack to stick to the side of your fridge and have a place to keep your paper towels and other go-to condiments organized and looking nice and less cluttered, and in turn, nicer.
Your response when your friends question how you can afford such nice home decor:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.