Consider *this* the memo.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Glossier Milky Jelly cleanser because it’ll glide onto your skin like silk as it dissolves into your pores, cleansing them of any dirt that built up throughout the day. A simple skincare routine you can depend on really makes a huge difference day to day.
2. An Instant Pot for the chef who doesn’t actually want to do a whole lot of cooking. (It’s a pressure cooker, rice cooker, sauté, steamer, cake maker, and warmer all in one!) This will save you tons of money on ordering out, because it’ll be so easy to cook right at home!
3. An Aquis hair towel, because microfiber dries your hair faster and with less damage than regular cotton. And unlike your body towel, this one is the appropriate size so it won’t topple over.
4. A TubShroom drain protector that’ll prevent clogged pipes throughout your house by catching all the hair in your drains. You can shower me with thanks later.
5. A migraine stick for helping alleviate your migraines. Simply apply the blend of essential oils (which includes lavender, spearmint, and peppermint) onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck for some relief.
6. A brown sugar-softening bear to help maintain the sugar’s moisture for up to SIX MONTHS. Just place in water for 20 minutes and then it’s ready for the brown sugar jar!
7. A microfiber brush set with four extra sleeves designed to get up close and personal with the dust on your blinds.
8. A stick jewelry cleaner, because years of wear have dulled your precious stones more than you might think. Use this pen to remember what they looked like when you first got them!
9. A jar of Active Wow charcoal powder with ingredients like orange seed oil and coconut to dramatically polish your pearly whites over time without so much as a hint of bleach. If you’ve been wanting to lighten your teeth for a while, this is a great, gentle product to start with!
10. A flexible cable protector so you can prevent your charging cord from fraying after, like, two weeks. We all wish we bought this like three chargers ago, but now’s your chance!
11. A hanger stacker to fix one of the most annoying storage problems in history. This before and after alone has already changed me for the better!
12. A durable honeycomb drawer insert to form a home for your socks, scarves, ties, undies, etc. No more digging for a matching pair. Marie Kondo is shook!
13. A teeny tiny toenail brace that’ll flatten out your nail and help prevent or correct an ingrown toenail.
14. A bottle of Glossier Solution, a chemical exfoliant to help minimize your pores and clear your skin — whether it’s oily, combination, or dry! The formula uses a combination of three acids: alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), beta hydroxy acid (BHA), and polyhydroxy acid (PHA).
15. A bag of Bottle Bright tablets that’ll clean your bottles, plastic containers, mugs, and everything else, with no scrubbing required. We love an all-natural, no-hassle way to clean!
16. A bracelet holder so you can fasten your jewelry quickly and without the annoyance of the chain slipping off your wrist JUST as you were about to clamp it shut.
17. A handy puller designed to clasp onto any zipper as an extension, so you can pull those dresses on and off without asking a friend to help for the hundredth time.
18. A motion-activated purse light so you no longer have to dig around for what feels like an eternity to find your lip balm, wallet, keys, or phone.
19. A magnetic rack for a low-hassle way to keep your keys by the front door so you don’t waste any more of your life searching for them on your way out. Lights, keys, action!
20. A pore vacuum to finally get all the dirt, grease, blackheads, and dead skin off your face for good. It comes with four suction heads: for blackheads, for removing dirt/grease, for reducing dead skin buildup and fine lines, and for tightening your skin.
21. A shirt-folding board so you actually put your laundry away when it comes out of the dryer instead of clumping it all in a “clean pile” and procrastinating until the next laundry day.
23. A buckle-free belt that’ll help with quicker pee breaks, prevent that annoying bulge under your tighter-fitting shirts, and give you that comfortable fit you’ve been wanting for years.
24. A windshield cover to protect your car from the stormy weather and save you from scraping ice and snow off your windshield for an hour!
26. A beauty spatula designed to get every last drop of your expensive foundation, lipgloss, or lotion. Don’t let a poorly designed bottle get you down!
27. A set of seat gap fillers so when you inevitably drop your phone between the seat and the center console you won’t have to stick your arm down the dark crevice of doom and despair to find it.
28. A Squatty Potty for a cool tool to help with your stool! But really, you should have one of these in every bathroom because it works that well.
29. A pack of organic and recyclable ethylene-absorbing apples that’ll absorb gas so your produce will last longer in the fridge. Raise your hand if you bought veggies on Monday and had to throw them away by Thursday?! *Raises hand*
30. A 100% natural soy wax candle meant for anyone with a pet in their home so they can eradicate those funky smells that come along with those adorable faces.
What a memo!
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.