From candy corn-shaped bowling to an outdoor projector you can use on game day, fall is likely to become your favorite time of year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A garbage guard that’ll keep pesky flies and other insects from congregating around your can so you can enjoy your foliage in peace.
2. A fall-inspired bowling game to keep the kiddos in your life entertained (but if you and your pals want to turn it into a drinking game, I won’t judge).
3. A set of LED pathway lights to ensure you won’t trip over your own feet while letting your dog in and out of the yard.
4. Or solar-powered LED garden lights that’ll change colors and create the illusion of rising bubbles that’ll make your yard feel like an escape to Alice’s Wonderland while still ensuring you can see where you’re going in during those deliciously crisp fall evenings.
5. Pruning shears, for anyone who has successfully created their own magical rose garden in their yard. Better get yourself a glass jar too to display it like in Beauty and the Beast.
6. A leaf blower you can use all year long to clear debris off your patio or pathways but *really* get your money out of in autumn.
7. And Leaf Scoops gloves for when fall rolls around and you find yourself staring at a massive pile of unkempt leaves.
8. An oversized block stacking game that’ll entice everyone in your household to put down their phone for a bit and step into the yard to get some fresh air while indulging in some *friendly* competition.
9. A bottle of Yard Odor Eliminator for anyone who loves their pup more than anything but would love them *a lot more* if they didn’t have to inhale their pee every time they set foot in their backyard.
10. An electric pressure washer you can use to restore your deck or back patio to the way it looked when you first set foot on it — so clean you could eat off it! But…maybe don’t.
11. A standing weeder (without the chemicals!) for anyone with a bad back who still wants an award-worthy lawn.
12. An accuracy training net to help you perfect throwing a football — you’ll be tossin’ a flawless spiral in no time! Tom Brady, who?
13. A nice-looking shed you can use to store your garbage and recycling cans instead of letting the world glance at your trash.
14. Globe string lights that’ll transform your backyard into the hipster haven you’ve always imagined it could be.
15. A gourd-geous lumbar pillow you can toss onto your outdoor seating for a comfortable and cute autumn accent.
16. A set of rustic wooden planters you can fill with all kinds of lovely fall flowers — they’ll look so lovely next to your freshly picked pumpkins.
17. A portable projector you can set up in your yard for the ultimate game day watching experience each Sunday.
18. And an inflatable 14-foot screen to accompany the projector, because you might as well go all-out if you’re going to be spending more time than ever in your yard, right?
19. A waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker, so you’ll never have to fumble with headphone wires when trying to set up some soothing music to accompany your outdoor reading sesh under your yard’s favorite tree.
20. A portable grill you’ll be able to use to grill up a delicious feast even if you don’t have an abundance of outdoor space.
21. Or a fancy firepit that’ll also double as a wood fire grill and make you feel like you just became the owner of a off-the-beaten path, trendy backyard restaurant.
22. Solar-powered mason jars you can hang from your fence or scatter on your patio table to bring a super cozy vibe to your yard.
24. A macrame hammock chair you’ll find so inviting once the leaves start to change colors and the temperatures cool down outside. Mmm so snuggly.
25. Or a set of comfy chairs you and your bestie can curl up in for a good old gossip sesh while sipping on Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
26. An oversized outdoor blanket you’ll pat yourself on the back for buying after you treat yourself to a delicious spread of snacks and have yourself a darn good day in your own backyard. What could be better?
27. And a 10.5-foot inflatable Oogie Boogie that’ll probably leave your neighbors saying “What’s this? What’s this?” while you and your family take epic photos in your backyard. It is fall, after all!
You, knowing you’re going to have a wonderful fall day in the comfort of your own backyard:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.