Hamilton stickers, creative kitchen gadgets, quirky earrings, and more under $25 delights you totally deserve.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A Baby Yoda Chia Pet that’s pretty much your (The) Child-hood dream come true and the perfect companion for watching season 2 of The Mandalorian.
3. A sheet of peel-and-stick marble-effect paper to customize pretty much any of the surfaces in your home — from floors to countertops to drab pieces of decor — to make them look like they belong in a million-dollar listing. Not to mention give you a fun and Insta-worthy at-home project.
4. A Golden Girls clean/dirty dishwasher magnet that’ll have all your housemates saying ~thank you for being a friend~ for sparing them the eternal struggle of whether or not it’s okay for them to put their gross cereal bowl in the machine.
5. e.l.f. cream eyeliner, a cruelty-free, vegan, water-resistant liner that should, thankfully, hold up against tears. You might shed a few when you realize how much money you’ve been wasting on fancy eyeliner brands over the years (or maybe they’ll just be tears of joy when you see this stuff’s price tag).
6. A whimsical double-layer bear face glass ~ear~ to make your morning juice, your afternoon tea, and everything in between a little sweeter.
7. An absolutely adorbs Hello Kitty razor set that’s more than just a pretty face. In addition to the precious printed handle, it’s got an ergonomic grip, built-in conditioning bar so you won’t need shaving cream, and a four-blade head. Give it to me right meow!
8. A rawr-some dinosaur planter so your plant can go down in ~pre-history~ as having the cutest abode in all the land.
10. A three-in-one burger press with molds sized for regular patties and sliders, plus a tool that’ll make creating stuffed patties super easy. Major *chef’s kiss.*
11. Epic Hamilton stickers sure to get many a masterpiece stuck in your head. You won’t wanna ~throw away your shot~ to stock up on them.
12. Pantene hair rescue shots, wash-out treatments (emphasis on “treat”) that’ll nourish and strengthen damaged strands, prevent split ends, and probably also get that LMFAO song stuck in your head.
13. Sip-sational reusable plastic sloth straws in case you thought sipping your fave beverage couldn’t get any better. But friend, sloths make EVERYTHING better.
14. A shockingly affordable, soft mini skirt that’s basically fashion cordu-royalty — it rules no matter if you rock it with a graphic tee and sneakers or a sleek top and booties.
15. A squee-worthy Pusheen baking cookbook full of 40 adorable and Insta-worthy themed recipes you’ll want to ~paws~ to admire before you devour.
16. Gluten-free and keto-friendly cheddar cheese powder to add delicious flavor to pretty much anything you could ever want to put cheese on…which is basically everything. *Sprinkles cheese on entire life.*
17. A moo-tiful velvet cow-print scrunchie, because cow print is one of the most fun trends for fall, IMHO. Also, cows are probably jealous that ponies get all the glory when it comes to ponytails.
18. A hilarious fruit-shaped cat cap that’ll pretty much pay for itself in entertainment value with just one picture of your kitty (though you’ll be taking approximately 863).
20. A squee-worthy Jiji pin that will unfortunately most likely be delivered with your regular mail, not by a young witch in training and her delivery service. But it’s still pretty much perfect.
21. A cruelty-free, vitamin E and jojoba oil-enriched tinted lip oil guaranteed to become your new everyday go-to, since it’s so moisturizing and natural-looking. Yes, lip oil, I’m a ~pucker~ for you.
22. An OMG-worthy Schitt’s Creek-inspired silicone spatula that reads “Fold in the cheese,” lest you forget the most important step when making enchiladas or any family dinner, for that matter.
24. A paraben-free, aloe-infused, water-based lubricant for everything from menstrual cup insertion to sex that’ll be much more of a treat for your downstairs zone than the sticky drugstore brand you’re currently using.
25. A sweet silicone cleansing brush, which is super cute but also super useful. Just load this little dude with your cleanser for a sudsational deep clean.
26. Wonder Woman bikini undies to have you feeling ~super~ comfy and about as bad~ass~ as the princess of the Amazons.
27. A mini massage candle, which’ll melt down into a softening soybean and jojoba oil you’ll want to rub all over your (or a partner’s) skin for a sensual at-home pampering sesh.
28. And a drool-worthy ruffled Patrick tote bag to have you singing “LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE” with joy.
You to your wallet after seeing all these treats:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.