Seriously, this list includes a spray that’ll prevent your glasses from fogging up while wearing a mask.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cleaning pen, so all of your jewels (whether they’re real or not) will be so sparkly everyone will wonder where you got ’em from.
2. Anti-fog spray, perfect for anyone who wants to be able to both see *and* wear their mask at the same time.
4. A remote organizer, great for keeping your various remotes, clickers, channel changes (whatever you call it in your house) in check while looking chic.
6. A handheld knife sharpener you can use to bring your most-used kitchen utensils back to life in a flash without destroying your countertop or cutting boards. Bobby Flay would be proud.
7. A set of compression sleeves that’ll give your arches some much-needed support. Say “goodbye!” to that irritating pain you’ve been feeling in the middle of your feet after wearing fancy shoes to work all day.
8. A hard water stain-remover because you shouldn’t want to shudder each time you reach to turn your shower on.
9. A pack of oven liners to protect the bottom of your oven from any overflow/oozing and let you continue on pretending you’re competing on The Great British Baking Show worry-free.
11. A waterproof notepad that’ll let you jot down that brilliant idea you had that’ll probs make you millions while you’re in the middle of washing your hair.
12. Glossier Cloud Paint, which will add a touch of color to your cheeks with a quick swipe of lotion-like formula. The packaging is reminiscent of Pantone color cards adding an artsy chic element to your makeup bag!
13. Laundry bags that’ll make sure your expensive delicates and sweaters won’t snag on other items while being tossed around in the washing machine.
14. An Echo Dot, so you can shout at Alexa to turn on your lights, play your favorite song, tell you about the weather, and feel SUPER productive without even lifting a finger.
15. A splurge-worthy Dyson vacuum that’ll help you attempt to tackle the never-ending influx of hair, fuzz, and dust that threatens to take over every crevice of your home.
16. Blackout curtains to help you get to bed early and catch the recommended amount of Zzzs like any proper adult. Or, feel free to use then to sleep until 2 p.m. on a Saturday — no judgment here.
17. Batiste dry shampoo that’ll save the day and help you get out the door with fabulous hair you may or may not have forgotten to wash the night before because you were too busy doing OTHER adult things like binge-watching Gilmore Girls.
18. A roll-on substance created to shield your skin from chafing and blisters, because for some reason becoming an adult means wearing shoes that pinch, rub, and cut up the back of your heels.
19. An automatic curling iron that’ll do all the work for you in the morning so even if you snoozed your alarm five times you can still try to salvage your hair. What bad hair day!?
20. An adhesive credit card holder you can use to make splurging on a mid-day latte that much easier as you run quickly during a lunch break. No more fumbling around in your unorganized wallet!
21. Velvet hangers that’ll help you gain control over your closet once and for all! Do you hear that? It’s Marie Kondo cheering you on.
22. Cable clips to prevent your cords from tangling, thus making you frustrated while trying to sort them out when your phone is dying and YOU JUST NEED TO GET THIS ONE WIRE OUT OF THIS MESS SO YOU CAN WATCH JOHN MAYER’S LIVESTREAM ON INSTAGRAM. Deep breaths.
23. A milk frother that’ll transform your hot chocolate into one out of a Hallmark Christmas movie scene. Delish.
24. A USB-powered defuzzer you can use to remove all the pills from that oversized sweater you refuse to retire from your wardrobe. Now you’ll look presentable and still feel cozy.
25. A magnetic slider to assist everyone in your home in keeping track of whether the dog has been fed yet today. Sorry Fido, no more overeating for you!
26. A Drillbrush Power Scrubber that’ll completely change the way you clean your bathroom and make you feel like you’ve conquered the world once you’re finished.
27. A rapid egg cooker you can use to make your breakfast faster than you can say, “Which came first, the chicken or the egg?”
28. A copper-infused memory foam pillow, so luxurious and supportive you’ll feel like your head is being cradled by clouds all night.
29. A La Roche-Posay gel cleanser complete with salicylic acid that’ll destroy blackheads and whiteheads, leaving your face clean ‘n’ clear.
30. A battery organizer that might just have you feeling ~charged up~ if you love nothing more than keeping things tidy.
31. A Java Sok to help keep your delicious iced coffee insulated for longer — no more watery puddles slowly inching their way to your computer.
32. A five-in-one wine aerator, stopper, pourer, filter, and re-corker that’ll become your go-to housewarming gift because, honestly, no home should be without one.
34. And a breakfast sandwich maker for those rainy Sunday mornings where all you want is a cure to your hangover but can’t physically venture further than your kitchen.
Letting these products change *your life* for the better like:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.